Saturday, February 14, 2015

You Completed the Caption

Let's see how you resolved this sharpshooter's predicament:

Katie: "Now hold it right there buddy!! If you think you are going to spank me after all of this, you've got another think coming! You told me to dress up for our date. You didn't tell me that we'd be playing laser tag on a movie set!!! You're going to have to win, in order to win!"

sub hub: "Why is a laser beam coming out of my gun?"

DtBHC: Every time you miss, that's six more spanks for you.

I can't hold them off forever, grab that paddle and let's get out of here.

Ronnie: Now I'm in trouble, I've picked up the water pistol instead of the gun.

Abigail: Oh no - I daren't move my leg - I'm not wearing any panties!

Baxter: If I get out of this alive, I am going to find my boyfriend and give him the bare bottom spanking of his life. He told me to just drive down this road and all will be well. He won't be able to sit for a long time.

ricky: Drat you, Red Ryder! I'm not your little beaver!
 
Sir Wendel: Doesn’t matter if I save the world, Bob is gonna whip my bottom when he sees what happened to the car.
 
Hermione: Everyone on the boardwalk watched Margaret get even after Nucky spanked her for pouring his bourbon down the drain during her brief Temperance phase.


For more action-packed adventure, stick around for a special Valentine's Day brunch, being served shortly.
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Minielle Labraun said...

Great! I loved everyone's take on the picture! The image is so cool! I love that era!