Saturday, January 7, 2017

You Completed the Caption

Anon: Sure, my age, get a spanking, better look good, she is such a stickler for her gals to always look good.

sub hub: "I wonder if there is a mark where he had my face pressed against his desk"

King Marshal: As soon as we get the internet I am going to have so much fun during slow times.

Ronnie: Matilda was hoping Mr. Carruthers would catch her slacking again.

Baxter: Well, as usual, I am getting another spanking this afternoon. Now I have to see what posture I should be in, when he finishes so he can bury his head in my wet vagina? Feet up on a ledge as with my typing table? Hmm I think so and I can slouch a bit and it should be comfortable to spread my legs while at the same time not putting too much weight on my sore bottom. Yes, I think I have it. Oooo, I can't wait for the first smack.

Sir Wendel: Early days of Selfies and Blogging.

Hermione: Five more minutes of powdering mu nose and he'll be out here with the office cane to give me my performance review.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: