Monday, January 30, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 29

This week I asked spankers how they feel about being asked to administer a spanking. Here are your thoughts.

Bogey: Those needing to be submissive to make the spanking work for them, have a real problem asking for a spanking. We are not submissive. We ask for a spanking anytime it suits us. We also take a spanking when ever the other wants to give.

Downunder Don: A spanking request is always welcome because of the fun and games that follow.

kdpierre: Rosa knows that if I have actually worked up the nerve to 'ask' that I must be in real need. As long as her mood, energy level, and circumstances are all good, she usually obliges. However, to be totally honest...Rosa LOVES to spank me! She gets off on it. So asking her for one is not seen as an inconvenience but an opportunity for her to have some Toppy fun.

We have long established that this is a mutual need for us both, each in our respective role, so that is an advantage over situations where one willing but reluctant party is doing this just to satisfy their partner.

Sir Wendel: We both enjoy giving and receiving spankings. The misses has asked to be spanked a lot more than I have.

Baxter: We just went through a 2-3 week period without sex or spanking and we talked about it today and neither of us knew why. But we cut to the chase, I handed her the paddle and she obliged by giving me a spanking and I felt better and then we had great sex. I think about asking for a spanking on my commute home, but am usually tired and forget to ask.

Jan: Hi Hermione, my beloved says both, he says he likes me to tell him if I feel the need for a spanking but by the same token he initiates it when he wants to. He is always happy to oblige!

Anon: My "little boy" (husband) need not worry about asking for a spanking, his actions do that for him. There was one time he did in his way want to be spanked, rule one no coming to the kitchen naked, well he did and worse holding his erection. Let just say he never done it again, and learned having someone other than myself see him facing the wall is not for him. My best friend comes over for coffee once in awhile and that time he did.

Hands63: We have rarely asked each other to spank. Its usually something that just occurs normally in the process of leading to great sex afterwards. If one of us does actually ask to be spanked then it means one of us is really in need of a spanking. Either way it's all good.

Ronnie: P doesn't mind me asking for a spanking but he does prefer to take the initiative whenever he wants.

Hermione: Ron doesn't mind if I ask, but whether or not he complies with my request is entirely up to him. Sometime he does and sometime he doesn't. He is always in control.

That brings this spanko brunch to a close, but there's another brunch in six days. If you have a question or a topic you would like to discuss, please let me know. All contributions gratefully accepted.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: