Monday, April 30, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for April 29


Are schoolroom scenes your thing?

Amy: Eric and I love playing school. He makes for a very strict yet sexy principal. ;) We have an old fashioned stick that used to be inflicted on students back in the day. Our cheese board is also like a thin fraternity paddle. I've got the clothes and long enough hair for pigtails. "Playing" keeps life more interesting and fun.

Rosco: Irene and I play out variations of many recurring fantasies. Our most common perhaps is that she and her (bitchy) friend Laura catch me trying to glimpse their panties as they walk up the stairs. I'm pretending to eat cookies, but doing a pretty lousy job of it.

They tell Ms. Simons on me. Ms. Simons instructs me to stay after school, then asks if I have been trying to peek up girls' skirts. I deny it. She doesn't believe me and tells me I need to learn a lesson. Ms. Simons yanks down my pants and whips my bottom with a riding crop long past the point where I am begging for mercy. She then sends me to the corner to reflect on my behavior.

A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. It's Irene and Louise. Ms. Simons has decided they need to learn to discipline naughty boys like me on their own. Each of the girls takes her own turn with the riding crop, and I am sent back to the corner.

I am forced to confess my obsession with girls panties. Ms. Simons explains the punishment should fit the crime and gives me a pair of pink frilly panties to wear. Irene and Laura are besides themselves, laughing at me.

The next day, they drag me into the girls' bathroom and yank down my pants to show their friends. I carry their books home from school for the rest of the semester and suffer many more whippings.

Windy: Yes, to just the paddle! Storm ordered a new one earlier this week as it was recommended by Bonnie on Amy's (who has buns of steel, imho) blog. I fear I may have been coaxed down a painful road....

Roz: We have occasionally indulged in the schoolroom fantasy in the past. We don't have traditional school implements.

Yorkie: Nope. Just me over my wife's lap, both of us naked and me with a red, hot bottom. Sheer bliss!

Bogey: Bacall can get a sassy mouth in a heartbeat when she wants to. She had a short plaid skirt and frilly socks and looked great bent over the desk all the while protesting the paddling.

KDPierre: Out of all of my stories I only wrote two where a school setting was employed ......and only because one was an intentionally venomous skewering of the hackneyed "British Schoolgirl Caning"-scenario that I tend to loathe. The other required a school setting because it was a reworking of the famous Tom Sawyer/Becky Thatcher punishment scene. Otherwise? Not really.

Years ago I did a sort of school scene where I was doing the Topping......and it left a very bad taste in my mouth. I even cut it short despite the fact that the sub I was tormenting was enjoying herself just fine.

I have horrible recollections of cruel abuse from my Grammar school days, particularly First Grade. Not to me but to others.....including a boy who was mentally and physically handicapped. It was Catholic school and the nun in this case should have been retired years before terrorizing us. Her solution to the inability of this clearly impaired child to do things precisely was to beat him regularly and cruelly.

It's hard to eroticize a schoolroom setting when you grew up witnessing something like that.

A.J.: Never cared that much for a CLASSROOM setting, preferring after school detention where teacher and student are all alone and work out any "problems". Whether a female teacher with her male student or vice versa - all in fun.

Anon: I have to admit, I'm not keen on stories or videos of schoolgirls being punished, but I do love seeing mature women dressed up in schoolgirl attire and properly disciplined either lying across their male teachers' laps for hand or ruler spankings, or bent over a desk or chair for more severe doses of the paddle or the strap. Unfortunately the women I've played with were not into role play, but I haven't given up hope for the future.

Ronnie: Years ago we did a few schoolroom scenes. I had the short skirt, white blouse, tie and pumps. P made an impressive Headmaster.

The Glenmore: Although it was not a 'classic' schoolroom scene my wife did give me a month report card...and a schoolboy like punishment for poor grades.
I must say I do enjoy the sight of a grown woman in a cute school uniform.

Hermione: When I was a child, there was nothing i enjoyed more than playing school, either alone or with a friend or cousin. I was a stern teacher, and my dolls and teddies were invariably spanked for misbehaving or for being stupid. Nowadays, not so much, although I do enjoy a good dose of the strap, which was commonly used on boys when I was at school.

Thank you all for sharing your secrets. More next time!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: