Saturday, April 28, 2018

You Finished this Sentence

Whatever happened to...?

Anon 1: ...less is better, those days proved that life was more enjoyable, people interacted more. We have let ourselves be overtaken by our thirst to make life easier, when it was already easier, back to Less is Better.

Anon 2: ...make Americans think Donald Trump was the answer to whatever happened?

Rosco: ...nylon panties and slips, especially in pastel colors and floral patterns? 10% elastane etc. diminishes the soft feel - silkier than silk. A woman’s bottom, vagina and breasts deserve exquisite packaging.

Anon 3: ...kids playing in the street/yard rushing home before the street lights turn on?

Baxter: ...telephones that hung on the wall or sat on the table at home? Now everyone has one and every spare second is spent staring at it for who knows why. (disclaimer - I have one but I do not walk or drive looking at the stupid thing.)

Ronnie: ...the movie rentals stores? I was going to say about children playing in the street.

Windy: ...being able to play outside in the heat all day and getting a drink from the garden hose? It gets above 80 now and I have to stick my head in a bucket of ice.

NoraJean: Good question Hermione .... I've been thinking about this off and on for the past couple of days and couldn't come up with anything that didn't sound like it was coming from an old coot longing for the good ol' days, which in reality, is a distorted view held by every generation. I do agree with Anon 1 ... in our search for tools and technology to make life easier, we've made it more complicated.

Ricky: ...going to the local movie theatre. It was fun to tear the movie apart with your friends, saying how bored you were. And still you went back, week after week. Ah, those were the days.

Dave: ...the soft drink TAB; Hai Karate after shave; automotive floor mounted dimmer switches?

Hermione: ...good old-fashioned spankings?
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will agree with a good old fashion spanking, thankful my wife does just that. It is after that I wish would not happen, I’m told to face the wall, front room, kitchen, once at a hotel. Bottom on display and she could care less who sees me. At the hotel, I was facing the wall when the maid came in, my wife just said I’ve been naughty and the maid went along with her job.