Saturday, May 19, 2018

You Completed the Caption

Baxter: You see my dear, it is all about energy. Now witness when I take you across my knee, the more energy I put into spanking you, the higher the results, thus E=MC squared. Very simple concept. now please bare your bottom so that I can again prove this to you.

Kingspan: I could make her ass appear red by moving it away from me at high speed and observing the Doppler shift, but I can think of a more efficient and pleasurable way to achieve the same result.

Katie: Hazel embraced her knowledge of shorthand, while the professor entertained thoughts of a very different type of hand action!

Windy: "Silly man, E does not equal MC cubed, it's MC squared."

Sir Wendel: My dear, I call it the "Theory of Spanking Relativity". Come over here and I will give you a demonstration.

Bernie: Dammit, Mileva, write it down correctly, or I will prove to you that E does not equal MC*Hammer. And, no it's not MC**Hammer, either. And where did you get the notion that there's an MC Hammer, anyway? Do you have any other ideas about the secrets of the universe?

Ronnie: E=MC squared, speed of light, black holes. Wish I knew what he was talking about.

Dr. Ken: Errors = Me Caning her bottom about three times over. Or what I like to call E=MC squar....wait a minute, I may be on to something here....

Hermione: Oh, gosh, I don't know the shorthand symbols for all those formulas. I'll just draw a black box instead. Nobody will know the difference.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: