Monday, May 14, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 13

Do you remember the worst spanking you ever received or gave?

Amy: I can think of two examples and both happened in the very beginning. Eric was so worried about being too hard on me, that first "swat" got a look from me like, "Uh... that's all you got?" LOL. The other example was when we tried our first "role play" and I just thought he was such a cute tough guy, I was beaming and grinning to the point that he threw up his hands, announced that this was not working, and walked away. In both instances, we learned that communication is key and that this whole spanking thing is actually a partnership, a dance as it were.

abby: It was at least 19 years ago...maybe more. We had been mis-communicating all day...both of our faults. He decided I needed a 'barn-burner' spanking...I leaned over the chair, it was short, but with the large paddle and all hard ones. He finished I got up and stomped up the stairs ignoring Him telling me to come back, I stopped at the top and heard Him say come back we are not done. I almost just kept walking out the door, I was furious...but I stopped and walked back down the stairs...and he pulled me in for a big bear hug, and pulled me on his lap so we could talk it out. It could have ended very differently...but I am so glad it did not.

Rosco: A bad spanking - is there really such a thing? Perhaps one that never really got started.

The cute, high energy, flirty but bratty Monica finally crossed the line by spitting sticky gooey slurpee on me. I chased her and landed a solid swat on her bottom. But she got away and I chased her again determined to giver her the punishment she deserved and seemed to be asking for.

But then in stepped Molly who told us both to grow up. What a bitch.

Funny, when I first read the question I thought it was about a spanking that didn’t work for some reason, not one that was especially hard or embarrassing.

My wife Irene spanks me once a week or so, usually but not always prior to reverse cowgirl cunnilingus and other related activities. The spankings are certainly consensual but once we start it’s important for me to play the part of a naughty boy getting what he deserves. Irene tells me that she really does like to hurt me a bit. I would describe all her spankings as Intense but not severe. She leaves my bottom tender for several days, but never really bruised or worse.

But there have been times when she’s been less than careful with whips or other implements and the lash wraps around and gets me on the hipbone. A few times she’s also mistakenly struck my testicles with force. Whenever these things happen, the delightful sexual aspect of our encounter disappears immediately. So those times were the worst, but Irene has been more careful for many years.

Roz: Two spankings come to mind. Rick was away and I was going to visit my parents which involved driving a notorious stretch of road which included a small, very windy mountain pass and I was returning after dark. I failed to check in and let him know I was home again (also a rule at the time). Poor Rick was beside himself with worry and the spanking that followed was a serious one which included a few different implements. What made it more memorable was the emotion and feelings involved on both our parts. Not a 'bad' spanking but definitely memorable.

The other occasion was one time something very minor had happened, which wouldn't usually have upset Rick at wll, but he spanked me with no prelude or aftercare, which is unheard of. I was left angry, upset and confused. We talked after and he apologised and admitted he was just using an excuse to try out a new implement. He could, of course have done so in a fun/play setting. Needless to say it never happened again.

Yorkie: Like I say to my wife, there is no such thing as bad sex. Any time I can be intimate and connected to my wife is always good. As my spankings are always erotic and turn me on immensely, I am of the same opinion about spankings for the same reasons as for sex.

Anon 1: My wife is the head of the household, most males would not want to admit that. The worst spanking was on the first visit to my mother-in-law, a year after our marriage. I have an attitude my wife addresses at the time, I was warned about that, plus my behavior, I have to have my way, man of the house attitude. It is a good two days' trip and she reminded as I drove she would not hesitate giving me a spanking. At the hotel stepping out of the shower prior to going to dinner, she showed me the dreaded hairbrush and I knew I better be good.

It was the third day that I messed up, my wife pointed to the bedroom, my mother-in-law with a smile on her face. In the bedroom my wife waster no time, I was to undress, no pleading, I did and stood naked, she scolded me for a long time and then over her lap. I know my mother-in-law could hear and I could not help it. Once the spanking was done I was told to put my underpants on, i was to face the wall in the front room, I looked at her and she had that look and with a grip on my arm I was led to the front room. My mother-in-law looked at me, sure is loud isn't he, my wife smiled, always. I stood facing the wall, my mother-in-law soon was standing behind me, these are not needed young man and down came my underpants. That is better, very good job dear, I said nothing. The rest of the time there was okay, the next to the last day I showed the spanking did not correct the problem. Over my wife's lap in the bedroom, a few swats already landed and my mother-in-law walked in. Let me spank him she said and sure enough I was spanked my my mother-in-law and she was harder than my wife.

Anon 2: I dated this woman (early 30's) I was mid 20's, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. This I learned shortly after seeing her, I thought I could handle it. We were staying at a nice beach front home we rented for a week. Been out to dinner, met a couple that rented the home next to us, nice couple. Well my girlfriend decided to show her true colors and I was polite and asked her to be nice, she smiled and I then said your acting like a spoiled little girl who needs a spanking, she just looked at me and was not going to believe me.

 A couple of mornings later as she was stepping out of the shower, I watched her dry off and commented how beautiful she was, she smiled and wrapping the towel around her self told me she would be done soon. I took hold of her arm and lead her to the bedroom I had a chair in the middle of the room and soon had her across my lap. Won't be needing this and raised her enough to remove the towel. I heard how dare you, I'm too old, don't you dare, but soon my hand was landing on her bare bottom and she tried to get off but I had a strong grip. She finally was pleading and promising to be good, I told her she best do as I say from now on, she agreed, I then reached under the chair and pulled out her hairbrush. She saw it, please, NO, I'll be good, but I applied it and enjoyed how she was squirming, crying, and when i stood her up she danced around the room rubbing, crying. I told her naughty little girls will be given a spanking, and you have been a very naughty little girl have you not, yes she said.

I dated her for another year or so, she did receive other spankings, but that first spanking she said was the worst and I must agree.

Windy: Hi, Hermoine! I would say just in general in the past if it wasn't hard enough... still learning back then like Amy and Eric..... and last week, he broke a dowel rod on me. ROFL It was very thin and did not do much more than a slight sting, but I thought it was hilarious he broke it. He didn't think it was funny. Apparently, he's up to serious business back there!! lol

Hermione: The early ones I had with my ex were not the greatest. There was a consistent theme running through them; he constantly reminded me that I was 'sick' to want to be spanked, and he was only doing it begrudgingly. Needless to say, that relationship didn't last.
From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermione,

Very sorry to hear your boyfriend did it begrudgingly and said it was "sick".

When I got together with Irene, we clicked so well on all matters sexual and even before she started spanking me sex was better than I had ever imagined. It took her awhile to settle into the dominant role, but she never made me feel bad about anything.

I wonder if my previous girlfriends (some in particular) might have been interested in kinky play if I had communicated better and raised the issue. I suspect some would have been into it, but we were both too shy to be open.

-Rosco

Anonymous said...

I had dreamed of, watched any movie that had spankings, hid magazines in my bedroom, grown up with my own apartment rented spanking videos, a desire I could not explain. I dated, kept this a secret, did think about during sex. I dated all ages, found the middle age a lot more fun, less hassle. I met Joyce, she was a person I worked with, we got along, the office knew which was great. Her best friend Joan was very nice, the three of us would do things together, she was divorced so not into dating. I recall one time we were out and Joan asked Joyce how do you let him get away with his behavior, I would have addressed that. Joyce smiled and said, it his age, we’ve seen it before.
We three rented a cabin by a lake, it was Joyce favorite place. It was the second morning and I overheard Joyce and Joan talking and Joan saying a spanking would do him good, Joyce responded at his age, Joan said all men are just little boys. That next morning I awoke early and went for a swim, naked, no one around, coming out of the water there stood Joan, no suit young man, I said no one around and who cares. Joyce soon appeared, looked at me, wish to explain, I told her what I told Joan. Joyce looked at Joan I concede and agree with you, I looked at both of them. Joan grabbed my arm, I tried to pull away, she spanked my bare bottom, and I gave her a look. Once we were back in the.cabin she pulled a chair out and over her lap I went, her legs securing me, the hairbrush Joyce would you please, No way I said, and in short time I was a total mess, she had warmed my bottom, it was stinging and when she stood me up, she said the spanking is not over, and then told me to face the wall, no rubbing no talking.
When she told me to come to her, I said I was sorry, and she looked at Joyce, Joyce sat down in the chair. My turn she said sternly and over her lap I went and did not take long for me to plead, beg, promise to be good, when Joyce stopped, I laaid across her lay a total mess, agreed to her rules. We were going out to dinner that evening, the waitress asked if we knew about the young male who was seen swimming this morning, and he was naked. Joyce and Joan smiled, he is squirming in his seat, the waitress look, thought he was having trouble sitting, who spanked him, Joan said, we both did. I said nothing, the waitress smiled, I hope you learned your lesson young man, I said I did, she said her daughter did that once, seventeen years old, she spanked her at the lake, never done it again.

Anonymous said...

I learned first hand a woman's hand can become very hard when it comes to a spanking.
The female could care less about your privates, and could care less if others are present. You can only push them so far, and then your will soon dread the outcome.
My wife is such a woman, we have a wonderful relationship, but she knows my faults and addresses them when she feels it is necessary. I can recall one such time that her best friend was visiting, I was facing the wall, a very red bottom on display. My wife told her, what I had done, and that she spanks me when needed. I made the comment that I was going to pull up my pants and leave. I soon found myself back over her lap, the friend watching, rubbing my bottom afterwards, all on display and was told to get back to the wall, no rubbing, no talking. When the friend left and I was allowed to leave the wall, I asked her your friend saw everything, my wife smiled, we all have seen it before, but she said she really enjoyed the spanking and her husband will soon get one.