Saturday, February 2, 2019

You Completed the Caption

Gustofer: “I feel like I am being watched.”

Katie: Hilda warmed her bottom by the stove. As her bottom heated, it only made her miss her love more. Meanwhile, her pup hoped that the beans that Hilda had consumed, would not cause him to have to move from his warm spot.🔥

QBuzz: Feeling cold darling? Don't worry, I'll soon warm up that big bottom of yours...

Shell: Little did she know that the paddle could get the job done in half the time.

KDPierre: Dog thinking: "Now THERE'S a spot I'd like to 'bury my bone'!"

Sir Wendel: I miss the warmth of a spanking.

Anon: Skinny dipping in the winter young lady? I'll warm you up and then let you stand outside to cool off your bottom. Understand, young lady? Yes Dear.

Hermione: Hilda was determined to have a hot bottom even though her sweetheart was away on business.

Hilda was unwittingly about to recreate the pup-squashing scene from The Sopranos, but Spot, unlike the unfortunate Cossette, was wide awake and ready to make his getaway.

Please join us for brunch, served with a smile soon.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: