Sunday, March 17, 2019

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #270


Top of the morning to you all! Our question today comes from my good friend Barrel, so I'll let him explain it in his own words.

I have noticed that before one of our planned session, my hands and fingers are really cold.  Not just before we begin, but the entire day, leading up to the punishment.  I also don’t sleep well the night before, knowing what is coming.  I wonder if any of your guests at brunch have physical reactions leading up to a long and hard spanking.

Now let me ask you:

Do you have any physical changes before a spanking?

I am intrigued by this phenomenon, and am interested in reading your responses. Leave them in the comments section below, and I will publish an edited summary of our discussion once everyone has had a chance to speak.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Roz said...

Happy St Patrick's day Hermione. This is a great question! If I was anticipating a 'real' spanking it would be on my mind an a distraction the day before and I would feel the usual symptoms of nerves and occasionally not sleep well.

Hugs
Roz

WendelJones said...

Mostly get nervous. There isn’t much time between the announcement of a spanking and the actual spanking for anything else.

Yorkie69 said...

I get really awkward and nervous and then right before the spanking there is the inevitable erection that stays throughout the entire spanking and subsequent lovemaking.

Yorkie

Bonnie said...

When the word “spanking” is mentioned, I have a tendency to move my hands back toward my bottom. Often, I don’t even realize that I’m doing it.

Anonymous said...

It usually begins as I am heading out the door to go to work when Anna sweetly says " Peter don't make any plans for tomorrow evening" then kisses me goodbye. That is her way of saying "Plan on a spanking and some corner time!". Never with angry words.
I know what will lead me to be spanked so I seldom have to wonder what I am being punished for. I will spend all the hours until
I am naked and waiting for her to begin my punishment. That strange feeling of arousal and dread have become the seed for most of my fantasies.
Peter

ronnie said...

I'm the same as Bonnie. When P tells me I'm going to be spanked my hand always moves to my bottom.

Love,
Ronnie
xx