Monday, March 18, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for March 17

Do you experience physical sensations prior to a spanking?

Roz: Happy St Patrick's day Hermione. This is a great question! If I was anticipating a 'real' spanking it would be on my mind an a distraction the day before and I would feel the usual symptoms of nerves and occasionally not sleep well.

Sir Wendel: Mostly get nervous. There isn’t much time between the announcement of a spanking and the actual spanking for anything else.

Yorkie: I get really awkward and nervous and then right before the spanking there is the inevitable erection that stays throughout the entire spanking and subsequent lovemaking.

Bonnie: When the word “spanking” is mentioned, I have a tendency to move my hands back toward my bottom. Often, I don’t even realize that I’m doing it.

Peter: It usually begins as I am heading out the door to go to work when Anna sweetly says " Peter don't make any plans for tomorrow evening" then kisses me goodbye. That is her way of saying "Plan on a spanking and some corner time!". Never with angry words.

I know what will lead me to be spanked so I seldom have to wonder what I am being punished for. I will spend all the hours until I am naked and waiting for her to begin my punishment. That strange feeling of arousal and dread have become the seed for most of my fantasies.

Ronnie: I'm the same as Bonnie. When P tells me I'm going to be spanked my hand always moves to my bottom.

Hermione: I sometimes feel a tingling in my bottom as I anticipate the real thing.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: