Sunday, March 10, 2019

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #269


Welcome to our weekly discussion time. I hope that Spring is on the way for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere. It's struggling up here, and I can definitely confirm that March came in like a big, white lion! Even so, snow does have its uses. In fact, it was the inspiration for this week's topic.

Do you use anything to decrease the heat in a well-spanked bottom? Is there a specific remedy that you prefer, or could recommend? Or do you prefer to enjoy the burn?

Leave your response as a comment, and once everyone has spoken, I will publish an edited summary of our discussion.
From Hermione's Heart

14 comments:

QBuzz said...

Does sex count? :D

Roz said...

Mostly I enjoy the burn but occassionally Rick would put Arnica or some other lotion on afterwards,though I'm not sure that helped the burn!

Bernie said...

Definitely prefer keeping the burn!

Joe said...

Burn baby burn.

Anonymous said...

Irene’s sharp fingernails, passionately employed after successful cunnlingus.

- Rosco

Anonymous said...

I wish, my wife will not allow any relief after a spanking, their punishment spankings.

Yorkie69 said...

Nope. I love the burn and prefer to cherish it for as loobg as it lasts.

Yorkie

Glenmore said...

Rubbing helps but unfortunately is not permitted.

Anonymous said...

My wife spankings have nothing to do with sexual fun. She does enjoy seeing me facing the wall, wanting so bad to rub and dance around. The burn that my bottom feels does not bring pleasure at all. It is only worse if someone drops in and sees me facing the wall and makes a comment how red my bottom it and that it must be very warm. I must say it is very warm, and add Mommy will not allow me to rub. Jack

Eric51Amy49 said...

Feel the burn! I absolutely hate the actually spanking. I do not like the pain that goes with it but that sweet after burn is Heaven to me. That's all I want and I'm willing to go through the pain of the moment to get that burn to last as long as possible.
Amy

ronnie said...

Much prefer the burn.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Barrel said...

I cherish the welts and cane’s ridges from a severe thrashing. I have earned them and wear them with pride, so we don’t do anything to lessen the results.

Anonymous said...

After being spanked or paddled or caned, often have had to wear wool slacks, no underwear. Torture!

peter

Anonymous said...

I love the Burn!