Saturday, March 2, 2019

You Completed the Caption

Here's our cartoon with the original caption in place. Now let's see what you came up with:

KDPierre: Her: "Honey, when I suggested some kinky dress-up role play, I was thinking more along the lines of 'sexy cop & naughty bandit'. YOU however, seem to have been binge-watching WAY too many "Mad Men" re-runs!"

QBuzz: Well it doesn't really hurt on my panties, how about you try it on my bare bottom?

Katie: Well... I did ask for a fly swatter! I'll have to try that more often!

Anon 1: "Fred! That's not what I meant when I said you should learn to use a dustpan!" "Well honey, you use it your way and I'll use it my way!"

Anon 2: Here we control insects without pesticides; with the added benefit that the traditional implement is much more flexible, isn't it?

Rosco: I think he is just trying to improve his coordination with his left hand and couldn't think of a more fun way to do it.

Any serious spanking will be done from the right side. The hand might be sufficient if she just needs a little motivation to make a good martini or cook a proper dinner. If she's truly misbehaved, perhaps the hairbrush is in order.

Ronnie: But Henry dear, it's not my birthday until tomorrow.

NoraJean: I could do this all night (swat!, swat!, swat!) ... what do you think, dear?

js666: For anyone still in doubt as to what he's using, it's a paddle-ball. It's a light wooden paddle -- perfect for spanking -- with a rubber ball attached with a rubber band. The object of the game was to see how long you could keep the ball in motion, bouncing off the paddle. The rubber band usually didn't last too long, leaving the paddle for ... alternative uses.

There's a kinky scene involving Marilyn Monroe and a paddle-ball in "The Misfits."

Sir Wendel: Man / Woman : “You’re enjoying this way too much dear!”

I thought it looked like a dustpan too! 
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: