Sunday, March 31, 2019

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #272

Come on in - you're just in time for good food and good company. March has come to an end, and April Fool's Day is right around the corner. So what are your plans? None? Well, it's not too late to think of one.

What April Fool trick or joke could you try that would earn you a spanking? Would you actually do it? Have you ever played an April Fool prank that backfired?

Leave your response as a comment and I will publish your thoughts once everyone has had a chance to speak.
From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Roz said...

Great question Hermione. I'm not sure though, I doubt much would earn a spanking these days. I've never actually played an April Fool prank.

Hugs
Roz

Windy said...

I've been in enough "real" trouble lately..... I don't need April Fools this year to help me out in that area at all ! LOL! Hugs, Windy

Fondles said...

Oh, we celebrate our anniversary on April 1st :) That kinda means I automatically get spanked every year on April fool's without having to play a prank or get in trouble for it!

WendelJones said...

A few years ago I put the Misses’ 2lbs hand weights in her work bag with April Fools stickers on them. I never heard anything from her about it the entire day. Later in the evening she was waiting for me with the paddle. It had the April Fools sticker on it. My bottom was sore for over a day.