Monday, April 1, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for March 31

What kind of April Fool prank would get earn you a spanking?

Roz: Great question Hermione. I'm not sure though, I doubt much would earn a spanking these days. I've never actually played an April Fool prank.

Windy: I've been in enough "real" trouble lately..... I don't need April Fools this year to help me out in that area at all!

Fondles: Oh, we celebrate our anniversary on April 1st :) That kinda means I automatically get spanked every year on April fool's without having to play a prank or get in trouble for it!

Sir Wendel: A few years ago I put the Misses’ 2lbs hand weights in her work bag with April Fools stickers on them. I never heard anything from her about it the entire day. Later in the evening she was waiting for me with the paddle. It had the April Fools sticker on it. My bottom was sore for over a day.

Hermione: We bought a new car three weeks ago, and it is Ron's pride and joy. I think it would be a good prank to buy a roll of very narrow, black tape, and stick a jagged line of it along the side of the car on the driver's side. When Ron looks out the window to admire it, he would think it had been keyed! Alas, my order of tape from Amazon hasn't arrived yet:(
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm back! Still writing stories.