Monday, April 27, 2020

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for April 26

What was the last position you or your partner found yourselves in?

Fred Bloggs: It feels like a lifetime ago but the last position I was spanked in was bending over the back of an arm chair while my companion wielded a cane. A while later I got my revenge with a hairbrush while she wriggled and complained over my lap. We are very conventional. And I am aware that is a contradiction. Stay safe everyone.

Bonnie: Yesterday evening, I was draped over Randy's lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. My upper half was supported on the bed. This is a common position for us because it's comfortable, other than the obvious, easy, and exposes my bottom for his full attention.

I particularly favor OTK spankings because I love the physical contact.

Prefectdt: Last time I took some I was face down on a bed stretched flat out. This is a common position for me. It's nice to be comfortable, while someone is doing their best to make you uncomfortable.

Barrel: LOL, it was less than 24 hours ago! I was laying on top 4 pillows on a beach towel (to deal with the sweat and drool) in the middle of the bench at the bottom of our bed, obviously to raise the target. My feet were tied to legs of the end of the bench. My arms met under the top of the bench so I was hugging it with restraints continuing around the bench and tied on top of my back. My waist was secured with a hiking belt that secured my torso. My knees were pulled apart to the edge of the bench with Velcro straps that connected to a rope loop under the bench, effectively keeping my thighs opened for the session. It was hard but memorable.

Jack: Been out of work for two weeks, the last group until this virus is over. My wife allowed me some freedom, but last Friday she had enough. I was soon explaining to her my attitude, not willing to help with the household chores, while standing naked, her sitting on the chair, bath brush in hand. Let's just say I do not sit around, really can't, do chores she has assigned, and the worse part is each morning given a spanking that will last two more days.

QBuzz: I can answer the same for the position I assumed and the position I had my spankee assume: over the lap.
Definitely a common position... our favourite in fact :D

Yorkie: Always the same - naked over her lap. We tried experimenting once with me bent over and her trying the belt but it didn’t light any fires, I love the intimacy of being over her lap. So does my wife.

Joe: Last night face down on the bed with 2 large pillows under me to raising my bottom up. A common position for me to be in completely naked and completely spanked from the top of my bottom to half way down my thighs both backs and inner. She took a long time making sure I was well spanked, still somewhat sore. I could not thank her enough. ;<)

Roz: Hi Hermione, love the window signs. Here we are putting teddy bears in our windows...bear hugs.

The last spanking was some time ago now, but it was over the bed.

Wendel: I spanked the Misses Friday morning. I took her across my lap with her pants down and then spanked her for several minutes. Last Monday the Misses made me bend over the end of the bed for an early morning whipping with the belt. In the evening she repeated the lesson. My bottom was sore for to days.

Ronnie: Love the sign. Rainbows, teddy bears and hearts in some of our UK windows. We have teddy bears in ours.

Last spanking was OTK with hand and rose paddle.

Michael M: One of my favourite positions. Lying along the blanket chest with my bottom raised on pillows and receiving the long leather strap evenly placed across the middle of both cheeks. Ouchy and nicely spaced out strokes. I had to teach my wife how to use the strap, bringing it up from over the back of her shoulder and then frontwards and down in a quick smooth arc.She loves it now and is very, very good at it.

Baxter: The usual position is me lying on the bed either with my briefs on or just my bare bottom and my wife spanking me with the riding crop or the long plastic shoe horn.

Graham: There are so many great positions. Lately, I've become very fond the wheelbarrow, which we first tried just last year. Very sensual, and it's on tomorrow's agenda.

Red: Last spanking was bending over the kitchen counter for an on the spot use of the wooden spoon.
Read with pleasure that your provincial government in Ontario is going to be giving a boost in salaries for essential workers, and a partial bonus. Wish everywhere would do that. Saddened however, that it will only be for four months, for now. (That is callous, these people deserve more everyday of the year).

Willie: Nothing exciting, standing, hands placed on the arm of the loveseat in our bedroom, but challenging to stay in position! Lol

Windy: Naked, bent over a small chair stacked with a comfy blanket and a pillow for my knees. The end result was not so comfortable on my bottom last Sunday!

Hermione: Yesterday afternoon I was bent over the end of the bed, bottom bared, enjoying (in an ouchy kind of way) each of the four leather implements Ron had selected.


Thanks you everyone. It's lovely to see so many of you participating in the brunches altely. Do come back next week for more.
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Pecan nutjob said...

Too late to answer !

In my case: a couple days ago, in the morning, lying in bed, my wife ordered me on the stomach and proceeded to immediately spank me with her hand. I was surprised since she had not done anything kinky lately, save for some rectal temperatures (Covid-19). Once my behind tingled she had me on my back, got me hard and mounted me.