Saturday, April 11, 2020

You Completed the Caption



Roz: Lucy's fishing expedition yielded an unexpected catch.

Rosco: Not sure what she’s fishing for, but I’ll bite (gently).

Kenzie: She didn't expect the fishing trip to take this sort of turn.

KDPierre: Having both suffered recent break-ups and both believing the adage about "too many fish in the sea", Beth and Sally decided to bait the local fishermen.

Dan: What will be the outcome? Probably a really happy photographer.

Prefectdt: With this bait, I reckons I can catch me one of them there hot scuba divers.

Ozarkhillbillyhippie: And not a willow tree in site for a nice limber switch for her sisters deserving arse.

Ronnie: Susan hadn't expected to catch anything that morning.

Red: Proof positive why women should wear loose fitting skirts and dresses, specially on windy days. Fishing is a good idea when the region is becalmed, because it can stir up a lot of fun.

Kingspan: "How odd," she thought. "Usually when I get my bottom bared by someone holding a rod, they're standing behind me."

Wendel: Fishing for a spanking.

Hermione: (girl on the right) Hurry, Roger, get the paddle and tan her bottom while I hold her skirt up.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: