Monday, April 13, 2020

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for April 12


Have you ever had to educate your spanking partner?

Bonnie: It's certainly possible to offer a gentleman constructive criticism on his spanking technique while you are stretched face down across his lap and he is holding a paddle, but that wouldn't be a wise choice.

Wendel: I agree with Bonnie. The Misses seems to already have it figured out so I am not tempting fate and risking a harder spanking by making suggestions.

CK: Particularly in 'stand-up' spankings, I'll sometimes mention (howl) if the strikes are coming in too high. Otherwise, she's in charge!

Roz: I agree with the others, not a good idea! The only time I have commented is if the strikes are too high or sometimes if there is wrap around. Other than that, if, say I want the spanks directed elsewhere or harder/ lighter there may on occasion have been some body language signals.


Prefectdt: I have on several occasions had to offer some advice to spankers, mostly those with limited experience, which can only be expected. How did I do it and was it effective? This depended on the person doing the spanking and their personality type and ability to learn. But on the flip side I do like to hear from a spanker, if they are not happy about something in the play and/or have useful tips and tricks that they would like to pass on. There is always something new to learn. Sharing good information should never be looked down on.


Ronnie: I agree, not such a good idea to give advice when you're face down OTK. I have in the past mentioned if more one sided or wrap around.

Willie: When we first started ttwd do absolutely I offered information. B used to say, "If it's not working, what's the point". Even now, we will discuss things, sometimes during - provided it isn't a punishment spanking. If it is a reset for my benefit, and he starts off to strong, or if I have gone numb I tell him - often not in the best way possible - he has (mostly) come to terms with the fact that when I'm in pain things do not come out the best way, and has tried to concentrate on the intel not the tone during those times. It isn't because he is inexperienced, it is because my headspace can vary how I physically take a spanking. Often I do not know why something is ineffective one time and not the next, but if it is, he wants to know. Nothing worse than a failed spanking, it leaves us both in a worse place than before.

Barrel: I have complained of strokes that have been too high or wrap, too. My wife and I have worked together to enhance her use of a new tawse I bought her. She has been learning how to apply it at different angles and lengths so the tips wrap into places where most implements cannot access. It is fun talking about how to do it. Challenging when the practice begins.

Happy Easter to All!

Rosco: One of the great things about being spanked is yielding control, so it’s best to go with the flow. On a few occasions when Irene was getting the far hipbone with a whip, I’ve had to make an exception. And when she’s mistakenly hit my balls hard, it’s obvious.

Sometimes we’ll have a discussion later about what works or what to try. But during the moment I do my best to sink deeply into the submissive naughty boy space and certainly not micromanage.

A.J.: Yes.

For me, though, it was when I was otk getting spanked by some new girlfriend who was willing to do it. I was happy enough with that, but I do remember two things:

1. Telling her "I have two cheeks!", and
2. "Harder!"

In the first instance she made adjustments and kept the party going!!

In the second, a lot less success. Arm strength, hurting her hand, general reluctance...?? Could be one or all. But it was still fun, and most of the time we'd switch positions.

Also, I'm not interested or want to give or take real hard spankings, but I do remember one woman who took too long between smacks, all of which were far too light. (I had spanked her in the past, and decided it was now her turn to give me one. I was the first man she had ever spanked.) While I don't like it hard - at the end I want to feel it and be a nice pink back there, and she was just not getting the "Harder! Faster!" message.

It was so bad one time I got up, grabbed her and put her otk, bared the target and gave it about 20 firm ones! "Like that! Give me 100 like that."

How'd she do? OK, but she said her hand hurt and I don't think she really liked doing it. A mental thing. Next time we switched, same thing.

Life. 'Tis what it 'tis.

QBuzz: My partner was complete spanking novice (but a keen learner!), and it's a lot easier to demonstrate than explain, even if the person being demonstrated on is yourself...

Simon: I find the implement most people have trouble with is the cane. Thankfully having been caned by some very expert ladies I am in the position of being able to explain where someone is going wrong although since they are wielding it this can lead to a very severe thrashing. People are often either too nervous or too eager resulting in either a tap I can barely feel or a stroke which curls round. It's easier to show how to do it so if the lady is willing to receive a few strokes as well as give them by the end of a session we can both be happy.

Hermione: I have tried on occasion, but Ron takes no notice of my suggestions. HE's in charge of the paddle!
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Repeatedly. I wish I didn't need to tell Master I need more routine spankings and that they need to last longer to leave me feeling the lasting sting, but I do.

When we started this, we were trying for once per week over his lap, but unfortunately I'm lucky to be spanked once ever other month.

Anonymous said...

Several things come to mind:
1 Communication is very important! We talk and I journal.
2 Consistency is a constant struggle!
3 My constant complaints are:
A. Harder
B. Longer
C. More often (Months often go by between sessions)