Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Back to Work

Now that many adults have been vaccinated, people are starting to go back to work. It means getting dressed, putting on shoes, fixing your hair and packing a lunch and snacks for a day at the office. But now there's a new hazard: the office refrigerator thief. Since HR frowns upon spanking employees fro petty theft, how to deter pilferers and protect your food?

 

A chocolate ice cream bar that's really soap in disguise is time-consuming, but effective.



Scary warning signs may or may not work.



Steal at your own risk!



Passive aggressive, but wouldn't deter a determined thief.



A cat food burrito - yum!



This one's my favourite - a mustard creme doughnut.

Stay safe!
From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

Fondles said...

The mustard creme donut is my favourite! That soap chocolate bar was a close second!

Anonymous said...

In the days of smoking, I recall that people would take my pop, return it empty. I left some pop in the can, used it as a ash tray and enjoyed the reaction of the thief, priceless.

Anonymous said...

fun thoughts. Hope you have a smiling day. Never had the problem of having a lunch stolen!
bottoms up
Red

Baxter said...

ah, the benefit of being laid off by covid during the year I was going to retire anyway. Just the thought of waking at 430am, riding the bus to the train and stumbling into work at 7am horrifies me. at this point in my life, I am laying in bed at 7am, enjoying no need to get up and do anything. But all you that have to go to work, have fun and have a dial soap chocolate pop. :)

Baxter

morningstar said...

the soap on a stick and the mustard donut were definitely my favourites :) BUT I never had a problem losing my lunch at work..... (cheeky grin) I was lucky enough to be able to go home for my lunch.

Anonymous said...

If losing lunches at work is a problem at your place of employment, all I can say is that it clearly means your co-workers aren't sufficiently afraid of one another. LOL And I say that as a person who retired from an HR position. ;-)

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

That much strong English mustard is going to hurt :)

Prefectdt

Roz said...

LoL Hermione, love these. The soap chocolate bar and mustard filled donut are my favourites also.

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Hermione, These made me laugh, thanks. The mustard one my favourite.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Dave Wolfe said...

These are hilariously BRILLIANT, Hermione, and, I say, serve the marauding miscreants right!!