Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Useful Gifts

We help our next-door neighbour quite a lot, with grocery shopping and buying gas for her lawnmower, and she is most appreciative of our help. Recently she gave us some thoughtful gifts. She doesn't know about our kinky side, so the gifts weren't intended in that way, but we thought differently. She decided my hands needed protection, and gave me a pair of heavy-duty oven mitts. They're black, with fabric on one side and silicone on the other, so there's no danger of burning myself when taking something hot from the oven. They're a bit stiff and heavy for me, but Ron might try them out on my bottom soon; the impact would make quite a loud smack.

She didn't forget Ron. He got a pair of cowhide barbecue gloves. They're reddish brown, sort of like suede but rougher in texture, and they cover half his forearms. Apparently they're all the rage with serious barbecuers who toil over huge open barbecues, but Ron has never worn any hand covering and has never burned himself. So those gloves will also find their way into the bedroom and Ron's hands will be well protected when next they come in contact with my derriere. 

Now for some oven mitts with a difference, for naughty cooks who like to spice up their time on the kitchen.










Bon appetit!


From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Baxter said...

these oven mitts are hilarious. As for Ron, maybe he will get the hint that you want your bottom barbequed during spanking and will need those heavy mitts to protect himself from the fire he sets on your bottom. Sounds like a challenge for him. Have fun.
Baxter

Anonymous said...

Cute oven gloves. Thanks for the smiles
bottoms up
Red

morningstar said...

LOVE the "I have a knife" pair of mitts - should get one for Sir Steve :)

I want to know what you will tell your thoughtful neighbour when she asks you both how the oven mitts worked out LOL

PK said...

The gloves Ron got sound exactly like what we used to use in the veterinary hospital where I worked. You could hold little bitting dogs, wild cats and even the occasional bird of pray. So they do have many uses. I like your idea the best.

Roz said...

These are hilarious Hermione, I want some! LoL. I never thought of putting oven gloves to kinky use, but great idea :)

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

The gloves made me laugh. You'll have to let us know how you liked on gloves.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hermione, that gave me a laugh.

Boru

WendelJones said...

Need one that says “You’re getting a f@#king spanking dear”.
Thanks for the laughs.

Wendel

Bruno y Mia said...

I humbly offer you my blog with 100% real stories with my submissive girlfriend