Monday, June 10, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for June 9

How do you feel about bruises?

Peter: When she chooses the wood paddle it leaves bruises. The cane a few lite marks.
I like to see them later in mirror, love how she pats my ass gently when bruised.

Fred: As we get older, we are well into retirement years now, we bruise more and they take longer to heal. We have tried Arnica but it does not make much difference. It's just a fact of being old and kinky! It does not stop us having fun.

QBuzz: Recently we have purchased a tawse and my partner has discovered that vigorous application leaves quite a lot of bruising on my backside, which we both appreciate (I do not use the tawse on her, as she has declared that it is 'just for boys').

Amy: When Eric and I first started spanking he promised not to ever leave a mark. I was disappointed and trust me, he got over it quickly. The bruises aren't crazy but they make the whole experience last longer and it's a nice reminder that he was there.

Joe: My wife will leave a bruise on my bottom once in a while which does not bother me but sometimes does her. I tell her it just means she did a good job because I really enjoy her spanking me.

Simon: I don't bruise much unless something really heavy like a thick wooden paddle is used but I do have another problem. After over 40 years of being spanked, caned, strapped and paddled my bottom has several weak spots. Sometimes even a fairly straightforward punishment will cause my bottom to bleed. It is especially a problem if I'm caned and that is very annoying because I love the cane. Fortunately I have someone there who will apply a plaster because it is impossible to put one on your own bum with any accuracy.

Roz: I have on occasion been left with bruising and marks after a spanking. I personally love having both the visual reminder and being able to feel it for a few days. Depending on the severity of the bruising we have used arnica cream.

Jack: No bruising, but very red and warm and stinging after my wife spanks me.

Barrel: I only bruise after a punishment type session, and then only when my wife wields her hair brush and hard rubber paddle severely, which I love. The bruises last several days and are a badge of honor I wear with pride. I have even shown off the lingering weals on the sides of my thighs after a spirited caning with our 3 mm delrin cane to a female friend who knows of our lifestyle. My wife’s favorite hair brush has ribs on the back (think wide corduroy), that pinches my flesh when applied sternly and leaves thin blood blisters that can take 6 weeks to disappear.

Bonnie: I agree with Roz. We see bruises occasionally, but they aren't a problem.

Hermione: I have had bruises occasionally, in the early days of our spanking experiments. I bought arnica (proudly, I might add) and applied it. I enjoyed the sight, but Ron was concerned that he had been too rough. My bottom has now toughened up and I rarely bruise.

Thank you for discussing being black and blue with me.
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been bruised and otherwise marked up many times. The most visible are usually the scratch marks Irene leaves when she gets excited - not the marks on my bottom.

There have been a few errant strokes on the far hipbone and sometimes a switch tears the skin a bit.

Significant bruising would be a problem as I am on medication to prevent blood clots so my blood is rather thin.

-Rosco

Yorkie69 said...

I love bruises! I wear them with pride and tell my wife that they are the reminders that I am hers.

Yorkie