Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 15

Sorry for the delay, folks. I was actually doing "real" work yesterday. Here's what you had to say about scheduled spankings.

Baxter: My wife and I started something new in the last couple of months. We figured out how many paychecks I still have until I retire around my 65th birthday. Currently, the number is 52. So what she does is every two weeks, she spanks me what ever that number is. I get spanked other times, but that is the only 'scheduled' spanking.

I actually want to retire sooner as after 41 years, I have more than had my fill of emails, spreadsheets and coworkers that could certainly profit from regular spankings.

Roz: We never really had a schedule as such. We did do maintenance spankings for a while. That was the closest we got to having a schedule, but they didn't happen at set times.

QBuzz: No but I would like to, would be great to know I'm guaranteed to get a good walloping at least, say, once a week.

Anon: Spankings in this household are given when needed. My wife does not set a place or time, it is then and there.

Joe: Informal schedule of Saturday night and whenever else is desired by either of us. Was never actually stated a scheduled just worked out that way.

Bonnie: Yes, for many years, Randy and I have set aside Friday nights as our designated intimate together time. At our house, that almost always means spankings. We began this delightfully punitive tradition when our daughter was living at home and she had activities on Friday evenings. Since she left for college and moved out on her own, we've maintained this standing date.

We both look forward to ending our week in the best possible manner. When I wake on Friday morning to find a wooden spanking paddle resting atop the dresser, I immediately recognize its purpose. A shiver flows through my body as my hands involuntarily move back as if to shield my bottom. The rest of the day, the vision of that smooth, cold, hard, merciless implement is at the forefront of my thoughts. And I love it!

Sam: Friday nights! Our two kids spend Friday nights with my folks. It is our alone time. When I get home from work I go to the bedroom, strip and wait with my nose in the corner of the room and wait for my wife to come home. When she comes in to the room I kneel before her and she outlines why I am being disciplined. I then bend over the back of the chair, with leg spread wide and she will use
a paddle, brush or belt. If it is to be severe discipline all three. At one point she will say that all for now. I dress and we go out to dinner. Often sitting for dinner is painful, but should I fuss, i know there will be a second session when we return home. After the second session I service her orally with no relief for myself. We kiss and go to sleep in an embrace.

It works for us!

Ronnie: No set spanking schedules in our house. We did do maintenance spanking which was Sunday mornings, but that was a long time ago.

Abby: Yes, every Monday is a maintenance spanking day, and if we miss it, it still happens, just later in the week. Fun Fridays were also a 'date' but that is now a whenever we can. I would gladly give up the maintenance time for the fun Fridays, but I get out-voted every time I mention it.

Wendel: Probably the only set time for spanking is birthdays. We have not missed a birthday spanking in a long time.

Yorkie: Schedule? With adult children still living with us it’s a case of a rare “if” we get to play. Having spent a few days away recently for our wedding anniversary we played a LOT but now we are back to reality it’s tough to take.

Hermione: Ours are scheduled for Saturday afternoon at a specific time. I like that because it allows me to get into the right headspace to enjoy both the spanking and the aftercare. The only time we deviate from the day is if we have company, or if lawn mowing or snow shoveling has drained us of energy.

Thank you all for sharing. Have a safe, sane and consensual week!
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Terpsichore said...

We've always tried to be spontaneous but with two teenagers in the house spontaneity is nearly impossible...a schedule might be more manageable...if I can just get both kids out of the house at the same time... :-) Hugs

Anonymous said...

Generally yes. Irene and I will plan on a “tete a tete” a few days ahead. With some variations, these will start with a spanking, then I’ll be instructed to massage her feet, then she’ll tie me down and spank me again and leave me helpless with a hot bottom for a half hour. She’ll take a shower, put on a dress, spank me a third time then climb on top for reverse cowgirl cunnlingus. Then intercourse.

But sometimes it will be just a spanking, and these will unscheduled. I got home yesterday from a business trip and needed a nap. Irene came in with a riding crop and whipped my bottom soundly before I drifted off to sleep.

Rosco