Saturday, September 28, 2019

You Finished this Sentence

I work best when I...

KDPierre: ...when I'm focused and refreshed. I love doing projects (as some of you already know) but if I'm drained, worried, or distracted, I can be very unproductive. But give me the right mindset and I can do almost anything.

Anon 1: ...when my wife learned that I needed some motivation, a spanking. I'm lazy for the most part, but a warm, stinging, bottom is what I need in order to get the chores done.

Simon: ...when I'm not distrac… oh look. a dog.

Rosco: ...when there is specific interest in what I produce. (In my day job; it's an intellectual, sort of political, product).

...when Irene gives me a hot bottom, then shakes her finger while giving me specific instructions for what I must do to earn a "treat". (At home)


Bernie: ...my customers speak English. My Spanish is lacking to the point of being nearly non-existent.

Prefectdt: ...get paid enough to stop me from wanting to resign.


Anon 2: ...the caffeine starts working.

Ronnie: ...have time to linger a little and not have to rush a project.

Anon 3:...hear "Am I going to have to take my belt off?" from the boss.

Barrel: ... have time to think about the task at hand then plan how to accomplish it successfully.

Wendel: ...after the 3rd cup of coffee.

Hermione:...sit on a pillow to soothe my sore bottom.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: