Monday, June 6, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for June 5

How often do you think about spanking, and does it interfere with getting things done?

Penelope: Haha, too often and yes, of course, thoughts are always getting in the way. I must not be getting enough.

Mark: I think about it 2 or 3 times per day. Doesn't really stop me doing stuff but certainly helps with procrastination. The one instance that it is a problem is if its been a while since I was spanked and I start thinking about it in the middle of the night... never gonna finish that sleeping task then.
Never happened but would be wonderful if my wife sat up and said that she is sick of my squirming so get over her lap now!

Graham: Many, many times! If I tried to count, I'd be wasting even more time! :-) 

Roz: Yep, guilty. I think about spanking daily, but it doesn't tend to get in the way of getting things done.

Prefectdt: I have to go and read the question again, I lost track, thinking about the spanking I had a week ago. Well, sometimes I must think about it (shall I buy that cane I saw on that website?) several times a minute. And other times (that sample clip was very good, perhaps I'll get a membership for a month), sorry where was I? Other times I can go for hours without (O I could do with a spanking right now) thinking about it. :)

Anon 1: Yes constantly thinking about or making reference to spanking. Doesn't get in way of accomplishing things except when the actual spanking takes priority over whatever task was being done.

Barrel: Daily, yes. Multiple times a day, yes. When shopping or walking through almost any retail store, constantly. I think antique stores are the worst.

These thoughts do not hinder checking off my To Do list items except when we have a session planned. Our sessions involve several days of build up that triggers a heightened mental state in me. During that time, I do find it difficult to think about anything else, 24/7 so much so that it impacts my sleep.

Great question. Thank you and Cheers!

Anon 2: Since I am a life long spanko married to a vanilla woman, I think about spanking constantly. Sometimes I fantasize about a woman I see spanking me or me spanking her. Sometimes it is hard to get anything accomplished. Lately I have been wasting even more time listening to spanking podcasts. Great question.

Wendy: I think about it quit a bit. I go through stretches where I have trouble focusing on anything else. I had a particularly intense one that lasted for months about a year ago. I am in my early 50s, and it felt like I was in my mid-30s again.

Jean Marie: In the past, when I was in relationships, I thought about spankings a lot and received spankings a lot.
I'm not in a couple at present. During the school year, I think about spankings as I go about my busy job as a teacher. Now that it's summertime, I think about spankings even more. I'm LOVING exploring this on my blog daily!
Spankings and thinking about spankings fuel my sexuality. It's high octane fuel. Vroom, vroom!

A.J.: "How often do you think about spanking in the course of an average day?"
Once a day, but it could be less. Almost always in the AM between the time
I wake up and the time I actually get out of bed.

"Do you ever feel that you can't give 100% of your attention to a task because thoughts of spanking interfere?"
Nope. Never. (Unless the task involves my spanking a cute female bottom, 'cuz....you know.)

Rosco: Thoughts of spanking do often interfere with my daily routine. I can be tempted when I’m working at my computer and a little bored. It’s easier to get distracted now that I’m the only one in my office. But at my old places of work, there were fleshy distractions.

I do find that thinking about spanking relaxes me, as does thinking about burying my face between Irene’s legs. It’s how I go to sleep, or how I go back to sleep.

Red: Daily for certain! When walking in stores my mind wanders to what would be a good spanking implement, specially in an antique shop! Walking in the woods make me think of switches. I think it truly helps keep the libido alive. The thought has me rise to the occasion, but as Cindy spanks much more effectively and I age, this happens less frequently.

Ronnie: I think about spanking most days but never does it get in the way of getting jobs done.

Hermione: When we first started, I thought about it almost constantly. I was afraid to speak up in meetings at work in case I blurted out something that would out me. At home, I was always longing to feel Ron's hand on my butt and thinking about how it would feel. 

As the years passed, spanking became more natural for us, and a routine developed. They are now no longer a novelty and my craving has subsided. I don't often think about it unless the time for a spanking is near.

That discussion was very thought-provoking!

Glory to Ukraine


From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Loki_Darksong said...

I was unfortunately too tied up over the weekend to comment on this when it was originally published but I have to say that thinking of the various spankings I would give to the number of my female co-workers is what gets me through the work day without any kind of interference whatsoever in my performance.

If anything thinking about those spankings actually helps my performance at work since it makes the environment more fun to be at.

Anonymous said...

My partner makes sure I think about spanking all the time…..whenever I do something she does not approve off, she simoly states, you have got a spanking coming your way young man….