Tuesday, December 20, 2022

I am a naughty girl

Just in time for the holidays, our friend A.J. sent me this funny clip from the defunct television series Two and a Half Men, titled "Santa's Village of the Damned."

The episode has Alan dating Sandy, Malibu's answer to a "Fatal Attraction-like" Martha Stewart.  Their desire for her fabulous culinary output is ultimately overwhelmed by her craziness.   She actually believes in Santa Claus.

The characters are:
-  Charlie, a wealthy, full-time skirt-chaser with a house on the beach.
-  Alan, his mooch of a brother who lives with him with his son.
-  Sandy, the guest actress who, as one can see, happens to be very attractive!

Alan met Sandy at a gourmet cooking class and started dating her. She is a terrific cook and they enjoy every moment of her skills.  Until....!  In the closing scenes, Sandy has gone all Glenn Close and is sitting in the living room staring into nowhere, turning the Christmas lights on and off.

    Charlie:  I think something's wrong with Sandy.

    Alan:  I just said that!! Do you ever listen to me?  (Turns) Sandy?  Sweetheart?  You okay?

    Sandy:  He's not coming.

    Alan:  Who's not coming?

    Sandy:  Santa.  Every year, I try to make things perfect.  And every year I fail.  Mama was right.  I am a naughty girl.  (Stands, turns and looks at Alan)  Come on, Alan.

    Alan:  Where are we going?

    Sandy:  I want you to teach this naughty girl a lesson.  She needs to be punished.  (Exits to the bedroom.)

    Charlie:  You lucky dog!

    Alan:  What?  I'm not going in there!  She's nuts!

    Charlie:  Yeah, so?  Sеx with crazy chicks is great!  Just make sure you pick positions where you can see what her hands are doing.

    Alan:  No. No, that would be taking advantage of...of a mentally unbalanced person.

    Charlie:  Oh, Alan, that boat has sailed. You might as well hop on board for a farewell cruise.

    Alan:  I don't think so. It just wouldn't be right.

    (Sandy reappears wearing a 'festive holiday outfit.')

    Sandy:  Come on, Alan.  I'm ready.

    Alan, takes one look, turns to Charlie:  Good night.  (Leaves with Sandy.)

    Charlie:  Okay!  Pie for everybody.

Here's the clip. The scene above starts at the 3:11 mark and ends 1:31 later when you can end it, so it's not too long.  But watch it all so you get an idea of the level of Sandy's crazy.  


Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Sore is more said...

I loooove that show and watched the re-runs religiously. How come I've never seen this episode???

Roz said...

A typical Christmas episode for Men lol. I used to love that show too. Not totally sure I remember this episode either. Thanks AJ and Hermione for the laugh.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

A day or two after I sent this one to Hermione I wondered what would happen if I was Allan and "Sandy" showed up to me in a "push'em up" Santa bra, and a too-short skirt asking to be "punished." The thought of that very cute and bare tush over my knee for a little warming...!!! Thank you, Santa!!

I thought after some hand-applied OTK, a little bit of my belt while Sandy is bent over the arm of a plush sofa would top the night off. But in my delirium of just having HER over my knee itself put a stop to THAT!!

A.J.