Friday, December 30, 2022

Product Review

So, we tried the paddle that Ron so thoughtfully gave me for Christmas. I have one word: Ouch!

Ron: "So, it's pretty good, huh? 

Me: "No!"

That thing hurts, and he wasn't even using much force. It's going into the toy box to replace two paddle ball paddles that have seen better days and have broken handles. The way it works is this. Ron chooses three implements from the wall racks, and I get to choose one from the toy box. Guess who won't be choosing this one any time soon.

If you're interested in experiencing the delights of this bamboo paddle, it's available on Amazon.


Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Roz said...

It certainly looks ouchy Hermione! I wonder if Ron will notice if you never choose it lol. Gotta love the hearts on it :)

Hugs
Roz

Jean Marie said...

I didn't notice the heart-shaped holes until Roz pointed them out. Do you feel extra loved as they do their damage on your derriere? I think not! You're a brave girl to call it "ouchy!" I'd call it all sorts of profane names!
Warmly,
Jean Marie

Fondles said...

Those hearts are the only thing i like about it. I imagine with all those air holes it must deliver quite a whack. Leave it in the box, I say. good luck and happy 2023!

Rich Person said...

I'm not fond of ones with holes.

But if you want ouch, try the Lexan one. It will give you ouch.

Anonymous said...

The bath brush, my wife/mommy swears by it. The long handle is what does it. Trust me, I'm squirming, kicking, pleading, and prior to being set to face the wall I dance around rubbing and promising to be good. Jack

Bonnie said...

Yep, that new paddle looks like a real sizzler. I do like the little hearts. That's the sort of paddle that Randy likes to hang on the wall as a "reminder."

Were I due for a paddling with the heart warmer, I would ask that it be over my skirt. Those holes look like they would be rough on bare skin.

Happy 2023!