Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for December 25

Did your Christmas celebration include any spanking-related toys or activities?

KDPierre: Not formally a part but certainly 'there' in some way. I think it's too integral a part of who we all are for it not to express itself during a fun time. However, since there is no set tradition, it's fun to see how things manifest differently each year. For example, I have it on good authority from my cosmic daughter (stepdaughter), Ana, that tomorrow she will be giving me a Christmas card with instructions inside for her mom to give me a Merry Christmas spanking as an added gift from her. Rosa also gave me a warning spanking before a recent Christmas party we attended. It wasn't horrific, but she was serious about it.

As for anything else? Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Merry Christmas!

 Wendel: Merry Christmas Hermione!
Every year there is “Spanking Under the Mistletoe”. Mistletoe hangs in front of the tree with a chair close by. If one of us gets caught under it, that one has the bottom bared and gets an immediate spanking with the paddle. It can be once a week, once a day or even multiple times a day. It is great fun trying to get by the tree without getting caught. I caught the Misses 3 times a couple of days ago. She was complaining that her bottom was still sore the following morning. Definitely plotting her revenge.
Matching drop seat PJs are waiting under the tree this year. 

Roz: Not a routine for us due to opportunity, and not on the day. However, there is pre-Christmas spanking some years, sadly not this year however.

Jack: We spend Christmas Eve at my mother-in-law. I dread what she gives her daughter, knowing it is intended for me. The second christmas as a bathbrush, my name engraved on it, it hangs in the hallway. The past year was little boy pajamas, how they found one's that fit me I did not ask. Indians and cowboys and this past year my wife has had me wear them on several occassions. These pajamas will be what I will wear at my mother-in-law's. What I get this year I only can think it will be something I never thought of. I messed up early this week and been grounded, early bedtime, this will hold while visiting. I love both of them equally, they are the women I need. I have packed a small pillow, I may not need it, but if so, hope I can use it. 

Anon 1: Just me and HOH wife this year. I, like Jack, have already messed up and will be paying the price today. I'll be cooking up and serving wife an elegant Christmas brunch and plant my nose in the corner while she enjoys it. After which my already bruised derriere will be diapered and I'll be sent to bed, without toys or TV. Most likely before noon.

 Bonnie: Our weather is frightfully expected. Rain is in the forecast for the next ten days.

Yes, this is the season of giving. Randy gives me generous spankings and I give him, um, other things that he likes.

We exchanged gifts last evening. He bought me a medium length, medium weight hardwood paddle. It's well suited to some of our recent percussive activities. Did I mention it hurts? I've already had the opportunity to assess its efficacy.

He also gave me a too short pastel pink satin nighty. This was also tested and found to be satisfactory by him. I would prefer more substantial wintertime nightwear, but these are the sacrifices I make in the name of marital enjoyment.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Wendy: I often give my husband new implements for Christmas, but I’ve run out of ideas there, and our collection really needs to be thinned. We may try a 12 days Christmas spanking. I guess I’ll find out tonight. Merry Christmas! 

Graham: Like Wendy, we have 12 days of spanking with me on the receiving end! We use it to "clear up" anything remaining from the past year and set the tone for the new one. No new implements, but I gave her a nice piece of lingerie that she really likes. Happy Holidays to All! 

Fondles: I remember in the past we had Christmas spankings, but that hasn't been part of our routine for a few years now. Because the situation doesn't allow sadly. But sometimes we DO have pre-Christmas dinners and spankings. Sadly not this year cos we didn't get any private / alone time (dinner was followed by drinks with friends and that ended very late!). Hopefully we'll be able to resume our Christmas spankings (and ANY spankings for that matter) at some point. Merry Christmas everyone!

Anon 2: No spankings for me for Christmas, but I did give my wife a cutting board that I made. Her best friend said it looks just like a paddle.

Hermione: Christmas day was mostly taken up with shovelling snow after the terrible winter storm that blew for several days. Ron thoughtfully gave me a bamboo paddle.


We will try it out later today, now that we are rested from our outdoor exertions. I can hardly wait!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermione:

That's a neat paddle! Am I the only one to see eyes and a mouth (3 times) in those holes?

A.J.

Hermione said...

A.J. - Now that you mention it, I do too. Those faces seem very smug.

Hugs,
Hermione