Monday, December 12, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for December 11

Are spankings ever a reward?

Roz: I love this question. Not sure spanking is used as a reward as such here, but it is used for pleasure at times. A nice slow, not quite as hard (to start anyway) spanking with other activities intermingled between swats.

Jean Marie: Spanking jump-starts my sexuality. My lover telling me to turn over his knee is like those cables being attached. Panties pulled down is inserting the key. The first swat is like him turning the ignition. Bbbbrrrmmm! And we're off!

Yes, spanking my bottom is used as reward all the f'ing time in this household! There's no lecture or tension, like when I've been bad. It is not specifically for foreplay (because of a lack of time or energy may be a limitation). Reward spankings are "good girl spankings"; a way for my lover to tell me in a most meaningful way that we're connected. I could be more graphic than I already have been, but I think I've answered your question.

Bonnie: Oh my, yes! In my whacky brain, even a hard punishment-style spanking can be a reward if I really want it. I realize that makes no sense. But when I get into a certain headspace, spanking is welcome liberation, a gift. My stress can be unwound and spun away in a relatively short time when I'm over his lap. I may squirm in my seat later, but my heart is light and my mind is clear. If that's not a reward, I don't have a better word.

Dan: Definitely not. They may be a kind of relief if I'm feeling the need to be held accountable for something, but I think that's very different from a reward.

Rosco: It’s mutual pleasure in our sex games, but I suppose it’s a reward in the sense that if Irene is mad at me she’s going to ignore me not spank me. (Though she does like to make it hurt,)

But we always role play and pretend it’s punishment. And there’s always a lecture.

Prefectdt: The pay to plays are always a reward, for working for the money and not squandering it on things that I don't need. I think that if I was ever fortunate enough to find myself in a relationship with someone who was interested in a DD arrangement, spankings as a reward would work better for me than spankings as punishment. We would have to find some other method to correct my negative behaviour.

Barrel: I don’t recall that we have ever used a spanking as a reward for positive behavior, but I like it! We have definitely used and thoroughly enjoyed spanking sessions for birthdays, stress relief and emotional reconnection. Our spankings almost always lead to intimacy, which is a huge reward, so indirectly, I’d have to say yes. 

Wendel: Not sure if a birthday spanking counts as a reward. Maybe for reaching another year older? I do not think we ever did the “Hey, great job here is a spanking” but it might be something to try. 

KDPierre: Yes, but rarely and usually only if it's a mutual mood thing. Several of my "Nickki Spankings" definitely fell in the 'reward' column. 

Graham: Absolutely! Or at least for great fun playing games, for birthdays, etc. Not a true "reward" but strictly for fun.

Hermione: Not as a reward for anything specific, but since I am always glad to be on the receiving end, I consider them to be rewards for being me!

That's all for today, but come back soon for more whacky fun!

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I showed this to my wife, she my spankings like reward, start off with 're', reminder to be a good little boy. She has spanked me prior to an evening out, I get carried away sometimes. My bare bottom is spanked just enough to be notice by others, especially the women. Jack