Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Let me count the ways

Far from enjoying her retirement, our dear friend Bonnie has been hard at work. She has discovered 100 ways to say she has been spanked, and here they are:


 How many ways can we say I got a spanking without saying the word?

1. A session with the hairbrush
2. A trip over his lap
3. Accepted the consequences
4. Acquired a sore rump
5. Acquired paddle burns
6. Attitude adjusted
7. Bare bottom punishment
8. Bared my bottom
9. Beat me with a bath brush
10. Beat my butt
11. Behavior modification
12. Bent over the couch
13. Blistered my bottom
14. Blushing at both ends
15. Booty blasted
16. Brat handling
17. Britches dusted
18. Butt busted
19. Caned
20. Corporal correction
21. Corporally punished
22. Cropped
23. Dealt with
24. Did the lap dance
25. Discipline administered
26. Feeling the burn
27. Felt his belt
28. Felt the leather
29. Felt the sting
30. Fetched the hairbrush
31. Fire in my caboose
32. Fixed my wagon
33. Flipped my skirt
34. Flogged
35. Gave me plenty to think about
36. Glowing globes
37. Got a red rear end
38. Got a shiny red hiney
39. Got a whooping
40. Got all I deserved
41. Got out the ruler
42. Got the wood
43. Got thrashed
44. Got to the seat of the problem
45. Got whacks
46. Heat for my seat
47. Hit me where the sun doesn’t shine
48. Hit with a wooden spoon
49. Joined the sore corps
50. Learned the hard way


51. Made it hard to sit
52. Made my bum hurt
53. Met the board of education
54. One hand clapping
55. Only hurts when I sit
56. Paddled
57. Painted my back porch red
58. Percussive persuasion
59. Posterior pain
60. Put in my place
61. Received strokes
62. Received swats
63. Reminded who is boss
64. Removed his belt
65. Roasted my butt
66. Rolled up his sleeve
67. Scorched my buttocks
68. Seared my rear
69. Sent to Sore Bottom City
70. Sent to the principal’s office
71. Served some lap time
72. Set straight
73. Smacked
74. Sorted out
75. Stared at the carpet
76. Strapped
77. Struck with a rod
78. Stung my sitter
79. Switched
80. Swung the hickory
81. Taken down a peg or two
82. Taken to the woodshed
83. Tanned my hide
84. Taught a hard lesson
85. Taught some manners
86. Thoroughly chastised
87. Toasted my buns
88. Took my licks
89. Took my punishment
90. Took the paddle off the wall
91. Visited the seat of learning
92. Warmed my seat
93. Wearing welts
94. Went medieval on my butt
95. Went over his knee
96. What naughty girls get
97. When the paddle falls
98. Whipped
99. Wore his marks
100. Wore out my seat



Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

14 comments:

Roz said...

Wow, that is some list! Great to see Bonnie still around in blogland:)

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

My wife will just give me that look, don't need to say the word, I know. Jack

Jean Marie said...

I LOVE this! "Gave me plenty to think about" is a wonderful phrase that I never thought of before. Thank you, Bonnie, for coming up with this great list, and thank you, Hermione, for publishing! You gave me ah-ha moments of recognition, smiles, blushes, and more.
Warmly,
Jean Marie

Sore is more said...

Thank you thank you, Bonnie, what a brilliant list! My favourites are:
Dealt with, Felt his belt, Joined the sore corps, Met the board of education, Only hurts when I sit, Sorted out, Taught some manners, Learned the hard way. Oh, there are so many to choose from!

I just loved it, and then felt (in my bottom) that I do have a few additions, some are a play on oldies, others are completely made up by yours truly. You see, in the early days (read early chapters of my novel), as a hesitant Baby Dom, Nick was avoiding the word like a plague, so many euphemisms flew around, mostly as empty threats. Besides both Nick and Izzie get off of buzzwords. Sooo, I'm putting together my own list, without overlapping with Bonnie's. Here are a few as a preview, full disclosure, no bums, kittens, or feelings were harmed in the production of this list:

Taken care of (the most important)
Had a talk
Learned my lesson
Made sorrier
Got the six of the best
Counted my blessings
Cleaned the slate
Attended TEA party (TEA=The Establishing Authority)

Hugs,
Sore

Bonnie said...

Hermione - Thank you for allowing me to guest post!

Roz - Yes, I'm still lurking about. After seventeen years of blogging, my brain still generates post ideas once in a while.

Jack - I didn't list the non-verbal synonyms. My favorite is the vigorous bottom rub. That says it all.

Jean Marie - Thanks. This was fun. We just kept thinking of more. Randy just suggested derriere drumming, percussive playtime, and rump roasting.

Sore - Yes, those are good ones. How could I forget the exquisitely British "six of the best?" Thank you!

Rich Person said...

If that implies 100 spankings, then I'm proud of her!

Anonymous said...

My wife has verbal ways, her favorite is when she saids 'it is Mommy Time', no matter who maybe present, they know fully what that means. Jack

Fondles said...

Amazing and Brilliant! Hope you both had a Merry Christmas Bonnie and Hermione! (sorry about the deleted comments...)

Erica Scott said...

I miss Bonnie and her brilliance! Happy New Year, Hermione -- wishing you all the best. ♥

Bonnie said...

RP - I'm not sure about your math, but yes, I guess you could say that.

Jack - Clearly it works.

Fondles - Thank you!

Erica - Happy New Year to you as well!

Sore is more said...

Brought down the belt
Paddle, punctuated
These slippers aren't made for walking
Solo with the hairbrush
A date with the belt
A taste of leather

Still working on the list. Many more to come, organized by category: location, purpose, feels, colour, time

Jean Marie said...

Like Izzy, this topic keeps returning to my mind.
I haven't seen "got a seeing-to" or "got my caboose repainted bright red" yet.
I'm going to HAVE TO follow-up on this on my blog!
Warmly,
Jean Marie

Bonnie said...

Sore and Jean Marie - These are wonderful. I look forward to reading your lists!

I'm now thinking of some slightly more abstract phrases like:
Ensure my compliance
Remind me to behave
Toss wood on the fire
Necessary chastisement
Rekindle my spirit
Reopen communications
Explore our fantasies
Ride the ouch couch
Settle the matter
Make me humble
Teach me my place
Gain my surrender

What fun!

Sore is more said...

Bonnie - I did post my list, the post is called Let's start it with a BANG! as it was the first post of this year, https://soreismore.blogspot.com/2023/01/lets-start-it-with-bang.html and then I kept adding more and more.

My new favourite is: Kept calm and carried on