Friday, July 29, 2011

Rosy Outlook


The headline in the Saturday paper - Rosy Outlook - attracted my attention, as did the large, colourful splodge of various rosy hues below it. Was that an artist's impression of a spanked bottom, illustrating an article on our favourite aerobic activity?

Sadly, it wasn't. The article was about hot pink lipstick, and the picture was a collection of smears of various lipstick shades.

Still, it's nice to know that hot pink is in fashion this summer.

From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hot pink! Especially on my bottom. I always go look in the mirror after a spanking to see the pretty shades that Daddy has put there because I know it will fade fast!

Kitty

Anonymous said...

rosy outlook always has potential
smiles
Red

Daisychain said...

Rosy outlook...hot pink... shades of red... shades of pink...all sound like music to the trained ear of a spanko! xxxxx

Lea said...

Shades of pink are much preferable to shades of red. I don't know that I can get to red anyhow. It goes from pink to black and blue. Not much in between.

ronnie said...

Red and pink my favourite colours.

Congratulations on getting Chrossed Hermione.

Have a good weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Kitty - I check mine in the mirror too. Great minds!

Red - Yes, it does.

Daisy - Yes, that's what i thought - a spanko beauty columnist.

Lea - Black and blue are nice colours too.

Ronnie - I like red best, and thank you. Enjoy your weekend; we have a long one this week.

Hugs,
Hermione