Friday, September 2, 2011

My First CHoS

I always look forward to reading Erica's popular Friday Correspondence Hall of Shame and Bonnie's Keyword Chaos. Unlike Erica and Bonnie, I don't have a lot of nonsense from my readers that I can share with you. My keyword searches tend to be some combination of Hermione and spanking. I don't get a lot of weird comments, messages, invitations or questions. But I did get this comment that made me laugh then scratch my head. The edited version is:

Hey Dear, I just want to say that your blog is amazing and outstanding.... I have big boobs and soft and salt ass. I know that most of adult want more sex entertainment dating site for getting enjoyment.

Now what the heck is a salt ass?


From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Hermione,

Perhaps the salt is so they won't fly away?

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Bonnie

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, a spicy salty 'ass'. with 'two hung low' meat balls, can be a 'saucy' sexually exciting spankable meal. Would'nt you agree.

Erica said...

ROFL!!!! Oh, you're sending me on the road with a huge laugh, Hermione. I'm usually pretty adept at figuring these things out, but I'm at a loss with "salt ass." Perhaps it will hit me later when halfway to Vegas. Have a fun weekend!

ronnie said...

Funny. I've no idea what is a "salt ass" Maybe ask Google:)

Have a lovely weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Bonnie - I haven't thought of that trick for years.

Six - Yes, it would be.

Erica - If you figure it out, write it down so you don't forget. And have a spankingly wonderful weekend!

Ronnie - What a good idea.

Hugs,
Hermione

Daisychain said...

Nope, it stumped me too! If you find out, be sure to let us know! xxxx

crankyspanker said...

Hmmmmm

A soft and salt ass, if this is a good thing I am sure you do!

Emanuele

Lea said...

Lol, that is a mystery I can't solve for you. I see some funny keyword searches sometimes but not enough to write a whole post about.

Hermione said...

Daisy - Google was no help either.

Emanuele - I'm sure it was meant to be a good thing.

Lea - I once wrote a post about mine, but it wasn't terribly funny.

Hugs,
Hermione