Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spanx for Men



Long ago,  I wrote about my impression of Spanx undergarments for women. Imagine my surprise upon hearing the exact same opinion expressed by a male radio commentator who had recently tried a Spanx undershirt for men.

I laughed silently as I listened, and couldn't help wondering how uncomfortable the speaker was as he said things like:

"Spanx are uncomfortable."

Spanx hurt."

"The cost of Spanx is quite high."

"It would be cheaper and less uncomfortable to work out at the gym."


From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Kaki said...

Hi Hermione, your link didn't work. I didn't know they had spanx for men, some men just need it.

Sara said...

Who said beauty wasn't supposed to hurt?

Hermione said...

Thanks, Kaki. The gremlins must have chewed on it. It's fixed now.

Sara - Not me!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Spanx for me, really? Loved to have heard the radio commentator.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Ronnie - I wonder how many men would actually wear something that uncomfortable.

Hugs,
Hermione