Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday WIN

The holiday shopping season is over for another year, but Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Here are some lovely (and ever so suggestive of spanking) gift ideas from Toscano. It's not often that so many spanking-themed items are seen in a single issue of a catalogue, but here they are:



A palmistry hand sculpture predicts that there will be spankings in your future.




 A useful ebony marble cane vessel.





The same in ivory marble. Also handy for holding  riding crops and carpet beaters when not in use.






A cheeky gothic vampire ready for a spanking.





A wall sculpture described as a "breathtaking beauty stares down her fate clear-eyed and oh-so-ready!"





"Babette" is the name of this suggestive table.




Meet Suzanne "Melding the classical beauty of the female form with the edginess of erotic art, this contemporary wall sculpture commands attention."






Finally, an hourglass for timing your spanking. It runs for 5 minutes, but turn it over as often as you like.

From Hermione's Heart

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

All very good ideas Hermione.

Thanks,

Hug,
joey

Minielle Labraun said...

Suzanne is a nice sculpture. The hour glass is pretty interesting as well.
Thanks Hermionie .

Aimless Rambling said...

Suzanne is the winner. The other's oh well.

ronnie said...

Hermione,

Suzanne is my favourite.

If I remember correctly, didn't you use an hourglass during one of your spankings or were you thinking of getting one.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

abby said...

I agree Suzanne wins. Hour timer is interesting....as long as it is in 5 minute increments.
Thanks
hugs abby

Bas said...

We actually have a statue of a lady that looks a lot like Suzanne here in our living room. Only she's not wearing anything except for the guy she's holding in her arms.
Funny idea that for 35 years we have had a very realistic statue of 2 naked people in an intimate pose in our living room. And nobody ever made a remark.

Hermione said...

Joey - I'm glad you liked them.

Minelle - I agree, both winners.

Sunny - She's a beauty.

Ronnie - Yes, we have one that goes for 15 minutes, and we do use it from time to time.

Abby - Five minutes is great; you just turn it over and keep on going.

Hugs,
Hermione

A. Lurker said...

Hi Hermione and belated happy new year! I think Babette would go well in a corner!
R.

A. Lurker said...

Hi Hermione and belated happy new year! I think Babette would look good in a corner.
R.

A. Lurker said...

Sorry! I ment Suzanne. Also don't know why my above comment was sent twice. Sorry.
R.

spankedbywife said...

I will add my vote to 'Suzanne' with the hour glass as runner up. But they are all great finds.

But after all, it only makes sense to associate Valentine's day with spanking as the holiday's origins come from the Pagan holiday of Lupercalia.
Ken

Roz said...

Suzanne is my favourtie too. All very interesting ideas, especially the hour glass. Thanks Hermione.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Bas - Perhaps it's a good thing that nobody noticed:)

A Lurker - Thank you. Yes, stand the naughty girl in a corner until she learns her lesson.

I often get duplicate comments and I don't know why.

Ken - I didn't know that! No wonder it's such a sexy holiday.

Roz - Now I'm very tempted to buy her.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ami Starsong said...

Suzanne definitely wins in my book. A beautiful bronze. Very erotic.

Hugs, Ami

Terpsichore said...

I like the hour glass idea...I actually have one but I think it is longer than 5 minutes...I may have to check it out and bring it upstairs. :-)

Hermione said...

Ami - She is very lovely.

Terps - That's a great idea. It would make a nice bedroom accent.

Hugs,
Hermione