Tuesday, October 29, 2013

You Completed the Caption

No assignment is too risky for this brave and daring squad. Here are your captions:

Michael: Sgt. Nick Fury - soldier looking in window: "Okay men, we're going in and we're going in hard. This panty raid will have international consequences."

Leigh: Why am I out here. I want inside now.

Minelle: I am waiting!!!

Vfrat25000: Gentlemen, we have reached our objective: The Victoria’s Secret Panty Research Lab. Remember men, let’s all be professional!

This is sure a lot of work to see my new hot neighbor in her underwear. It would have been a heck of a lot easier to set up a telescope in my bedroom window.

I recruited 100 specially trained mercenaries, brought in 10 armored vehicles and 6 helicopters to rescue this diplomatic goober and he is having a great time with a room full of Spankees. Operation “Granny Panty” is officially concluded.

I hope those ladies like men in Berets.

Guys, I think our Intel may be wrong. What I am seeing doesn’t look anything like 67 year old General Portersmith.

Ronnie: Bill knew he should be with his men but he couldn't take his eyes off the scene inside.

Bonnie: The 3rd Tactical Bikini Corps gives new meaning to the phrase, "Behind enemy lines."

Smuccatelli: Talk about coitus interruptus...

Sir Wendel: His orders were clear – “Wait until you see the white of her panties.”

Baxter: War is hell, but I have to defend my country and deal with that pantied young lady once and for all. Ahhhhhh!

Anonymous: The new IO had not yet completed the de-briefing of the patrol commander, when the enemy struck.

Six of the best: "I'll give this naughty lady a pass, so I can get to her ass. Be she mine, for having a spanking good time."

Prefectdt: The Marine Commandos secured the perimeter as the F/m information extraction team got to work.

Mitch: C'mon, Lieutenant, I know we never leave a man behind, but do you really want to pull Sarge from this?

OK, guys, give me some cover. I'm going in, and the grenades tossed into the woods will cover the bottom smacks.

From the halls of Montezuma,
To the shores of Tripoli;
We spank all ladies in the way,
With verve, and joy, and glee! 

Hermione: Er, kids, I think we should skip this house and go next door for trick or treat.


Thanks, everyone, for such an enthusiastic response. See you all next week for more creative escapades.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: