Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Toys


This Christmas, Ron was the lucky recipient of a collection of new implements in holiday colours from Cane-iac. Aren't they pretty? I photographed them in the snow, and they have an eerie aura around them. I must admit that as I wrapped them, I wondered if I should put them under the tree or hide them in my closet. They looked awfully fierce!

Ron opened the parcel and drew them out one by one. He laid them out on the coffee table in front of him, then picked each one up in turn and tested it against his palm. The one on the left in the picture above was his first choice.

"Nope. Too light. There's nothing to it."

I had always thought that loopy Johnnys were quite formidable, so I hoped he was right. Then he selected the middle one.

"Hmmm." He tapped it firmly against his palm. "Yes, this one has possibilities." He placed it back on the table. Of the three, that one was my least favourite. It looked rather thick and severe.

The striped cane was last.

"Yes, this one has possibilities too. Thank you."

I smiled in return. "Glad you like them."

When the other presents were all opened and placed under the tree, I scooped up the trio of toys and whisked them away to the bedroom. Guests were coming over and it wouldn't do to have them on display. I would hide them in the closet just for now. Or maybe they could stay there under my summer things until Ron thought to inquire about them. Yes, that was it. I would wait for him to notice they were missing.

But curiosity got the better of me, and once our visitors were safely on their way home, I found the new implements and hung them on the wall rack along with the other paddles and straps that also came out of hiding. Unfortunately, we've been too busy and haven't had a chance to test them yet, but when we do, I'll give you an update.


From Hermione's Heart

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a stronger, tougher backside than I do. I cringed just looking at those shiny new implements. You are a brave woman.
Meredith

Dragon's Rose said...

Those look owchie. I am having a hard time with our old paddle. It has been to long since I have had a good spanking and my bottom is a bit tender. Dragon has promiced to work on it.

Daily spankings until.... well, just until. :-)

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, my choice would be the CANDY STRIPED one. Using it on a naughty lady's bare bottom, would bring SWEET music to my ears.

abby said...

You are a brave soul...cannot wait to hear your opinion.....I have always heard that the loopy was very ouchie.
hugs abby

Roz said...

Hermione, you are definitely brave, especially the loopy! My bottom tingled just looking at these! LoL

Looking forward to your review!

Hugs,
Roz

Blondie said...

OUCH!!!! Hope you can think clearly after Ron tries them all out on your bottom

Aimless Rambling said...

All I have to say is you are a brave girl - much braver than me.


kiwigirliegirl said...

im squirming just looking at them, cant wait for your report

Dan - A Disciplined Hubby said...

I have not tried a cane version of the loopy johnny, but I can attest that the leather version is very, very painful. One of the worst--or best, depending on your perspective--tools in my wife's arsenal.

Baxter said...

What a great post. yeah, they look like they can set a fire to a backside, but isn't that what this is all about? Can't wait to hear your own commentary.
Baxter

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gifts for both you and Ron, Hermione. Can't wait to hear about when they are used.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! None of these look like something I would want to handle for sure. You must be one tough lady. Will wait to see what your report on each of these are!!!! Best of luck to you for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Life is too short... hope you use them today...
bottoms up
RED

Cat said...

Oh my Hermione...can we say OUCH! You are much braver than I am! Good luck!

Blessings...
Cat

ronnie said...

Hermione,

A perfect choice of gifts:)

No surprise, I'm sure - I love the look of the cane. Look forward to hearing about the loopy Johnny as I have a different view of it.

Is the other one made of wood as well?

Love,
Ronnie
xx

an English Rose said...

Hi Hermione, you are much much braver than me, they are very pretty though
love Jan.xx

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Having never spanked you, I can not make any prediction about how you will experience the new toys. However, since you picked them, I will guess they will not be too much for you. With the severe weather, it seems they will come in handy and save on heating bills.

How about a picture of your toy rack in the BR?

Hermione said...

Meredith - Brave, or stupid? :)

Rose - With daily spankings you will toughen up in no time!

Six - I knew you would like that one.

Abby - Maybe this one will be the exception.

Roz - Mine is tingling now:)

Blondie - I probably won't be able to for a while, at least.

Sunny - What can I say? I was enticed by the sale price.

Kiwi - I hope it won't be too long in coming.

DH - This one is sort of flexible plastic, red and green twisted together.

Baxter - You are absolutely right. What's the point if they don't hurt?

Michael - The gifts that keep on giving:)

Anon - I have built up a bit of tolerance over the years. We'll see if I am up to them.

Red - Yes Sir!

Cat - I'm sure I will be saying that, and much more.

Ronnie - The one in the middle is thick plastic (delrin?) as is the cane.

Jan - I was seduced by the Christmas colours.

Bogey - They are certain to warm me up in this frigid weather.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Wow! Three new implements. Yes do share how they go. The loopy johnny would scare me too!

willie said...

I bought Barney a cane for Christmas. He opened it, looked at it and said, 'Wow you really do trust me". We have a leather looping Johnny from John at Leatherhorn. It stings, but it is too big for my back end so we don't use it much.

Um, well enjoy?

Terpsichore said...

look forward to the review...they look like they have potential for a little too much sting for me :-) Hugs

Alex said...

They have an eerie aura indeed, and considering your name, they will fit perfectly with you : )

Hermione said...

Sara - It was a special Christmas offer.

Wilma - A cane - lovely! They are quite scary.

Terps - That's what I thought too. We shall see!

Alex - Wouldn't it be fun to make them move on their own. Accio!

Hugs,
Hermione

Alex said...

: D
I can picture this!
What a nice idea, would be fun indeed