Friday, January 24, 2014

Say What?

More from the wonderful world of spammers.


These spam messages I have categorized as Huh? What are they trying to say? Some look to be written in other languages and translated into English (of a sort) while others are just plain weird.

The grandness of Alimentation labels comes into play when you're devising to be able-bodied to make an indelible commencement notion on your customer. Moving on to Joseph crosswise the street, I lust after a disastrous trench with the great unwashed giving up music?

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how on the topic of unexpected emotions.

supply ourselves with the funding cipher. In its robust mix of success books from beginners to the SBA lend self-confidence programs. Online improve through online mood. net is the influence too, with the unbroken skills and you pay the owe, the postulate of the secrets of property you either acquire finance furnish ourselves with the financing serve. In its people mix of big books from beginners to the SBA loan statement programs. Online back up through online modal value.

Internet is the period too, with the undefiled skills and you pay the owe, the price of the secrets of period of time you either buy

 This next one is just plain bizarre. Google Translate, you failed!

A endmost sprog asked his affront: “Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning grey?”
The broken-down lady tried to proportion down to account this injure to backsheesh her daughters: “It is because of you, dear. Every depreciating hooch of yours kindly wrongdoing a precise of my hairs cloudy!”
The newborn replied innocently: “At united then I be sensible why grandmother has on the other dole unconscious erudite hairs on her head.”


Then there was the spam message that consisted of an extensive list of gibberish. Below I have reproduced a small selection from the original list of over 50.

dulaRateGlild
VomsBessGex
Amerrymer
TobaeropLoorn
JalTeliaerole
cymnDeems
futttadsMathy
Dwewrilia
TrorStareesob
nakyDaccade
Tutassogs
Utinariance
TeaniennaDole
embottepoiste
seelrymes
DembabClele
Quefafefent
Snoggitoswilt
UnonaZesnor
Avatryerelt
EnveveMip
Gratrygab
floucourl


If you haven't already done so, you still have time to Complete the Caption.


From Hermione's Heart

13 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Hermione. I couldn't understand a single word! I'm sure the incidence of spam is increasing. So annoying!

Hugs,
Roz

Aimless Rambling said...

Spam is nasty- whether it's on the net or in the can.

*Bonnie* said...

Omg that's so nonsensical that my brain hurts from just trying to understand. Lol

xo

ronnie said...

Hermione,

I agree with SG:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Roz - It left me scratching my head.

Sunny - Well, I don't know about that. Fried spam is pretty tasty with pancakes:)

*Bonnie* - That on was a dilly all right!

Ronnie - Aw, you're not a spam-eater either?

Hugs,
Hermione

Bobbie Jo said...

I check out a blog about volcanoes every day and we refer to any translations as "Compliments of Giggle Translate." In other words, use Google translate at your own risk.

On Spam, we used that at summer camp a lot, especially when we were on hikes in Yosemite. We had fried Spam and eggs in the morning and boy did we scarf it down. the counselors would cook it up in a huge cast iron skillet. There is something about mountain air and the elevation that makes things taste better.

Anonymous said...

My mother loves Spam, the in the can kind. If it weren't for her mentioning it occasionally I would have forgotten it existed. I haven't had any since probably the late 70's.

Terpsichore said...

I don't like spam - the kind on the internet or the kind in the can...neither makes sense :-) Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Those are so funny. I was reading a blog one day that was obviously not being monitored or upkept any longer and it had about 100 spam comments on it. So far, knock on wood, I haven't gotten any. I'm sure my day will come!

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, I thought all the SPAM is in Washington D.C. Wow! Pure gibberish I say. The only language that I speak besides English is 'SPANKO' ish. And for me that's a beautiful language.

1ManView said...

I remember eating spam as a kid. But not want it taste like. When you are hungry, you eat. My mom cooked it a special way, probably to kill the real taste, it was hard times back then... But once the hard times were over, I never even heard the word spam again. Just out of curiosity I googled spam to see what the heck it was...

The classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat, with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, sugar, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock. ( I think they were trying to say the glaze was oozing meat fat) :)

peace and love
1ManView

Cat said...

LOL Hermione...I'm with the others...didn't understand a single word! They can be frustrating but there is a certain amount of entertainment value in them. ;)

Blessings...
Cat

Hermione said...

Bobbie Jo - Everything tastes better outdoors.

Tiklish - Welcome! Spam was quite a dietary staple at one time.

Terps - True, there isn't much meaning to either kind.

Sara - I get the occasional spam comment from defunct blogs I am still subscribed to.

Six - there's quite a lot of spam in Toronto at the moment. Google "Rob Ford".

1manview - That sounds more like a recipe for dog food:)

Cat - I'm glad you thought so too, because that's why I saved all that nonsense.

Hugs,
Hermione