Saturday, May 17, 2014

You Completed the Caption

You responded enthusiastically to this snapshot of some seaside fun!


Minelle: "Now on the other side please!"

Sugar: "Well, really Bess...sticking a fish in my bathing suit!!! You naughty little minx!!"

Ronnie: Are you sure this is how you spank someone?

Mitch: I told you not to go in the water for 30 minutes after eating!

Sir Wendel: Getting a fine tanning on the beach.

GaryNTboy: I said walk the plank, not crawl the plank... now I must SPANK !!!

Arched one: You will love a wet bottom spanking, just wait until I get those knickers down.

Dr. Ken: "Are the boys looking now? Maybe if I bend a bit more... are they looking yet? Maybe give my bum a little smack like you're going to spank me... are they looking NOW?"

Vfrat25000: "I’m bored let’s go throw firecrackers in the men’s changing room."
"OK."

The inaugural edition of the skin magazine Wet and Willing Women was less than a rousing success after they used Betty and Coriander Pogolsmith, the two spinster schoolmarms from Packsuckett, Kentucky on their cover page.

I think there is a trout in my hat; at least I HOPE it’s a trout!

I am getting seasick, Bertha!
Oh, quit complaining, Gwendolyn, you are only standing in six inches of water.

Maude Pendergraton and Beulah Steadfeter always dreamed of being in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. They will have to wait another year after their photo portfolio was declined.

Prudence, you can drop the provocative pose. That yacht just sailed on by.
Crap. Well it looks like we buy our own dinner again tonight.

Hermione: Felicia, I said do the dog paddle. That's the dog piddle!


That was fun! Please stay for brunch, being served shortly.
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Love your comment Hermione. It's great and it does look that way. :-)

Anastasia Vitsky said...

Oh my goodness, F/F spanking and I MISSED it?? *sighhhh*

My late entry: "I said no, your suit does not make you look fat. I also told you to stop nattering about it!"