Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A spray per day

Last weekend I was cleaning out the storage area under the bathroom sink, and found an almost-empty spray bottle.  After I had emptied it, I set it aside to put into the recycling bin. Then something that was printed on the backside of the container caught my eye.

 If it might touch your bum, we want it to be really clean. 
a spray per day keeps the scrubbing away

See the little drawing of a bum? How cute! But a bit puzzling. You see, the bottle had contained shower spray; you know, the stuff you spray on your walls after showering. It magically removes soap scum so you don't need to scrub the walls. But how does a bum come in contact with shower walls? My shower is roomy enough that I rarely, if ever, find my bum in contact with a wall. Maybe they meant for showers that come with built-in seats. Or maybe for those folks who shower with a friend, wall-bum contact is a lot more common.

You know, this might be useful to spray our implements with after use, so that they're squeaky clean. After all, if it touches my bum, I want it to be really clean.
From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

I agree -

Roz said...

LoL Hermoine, love it! Great idea spraying spanking implements. Not sure they envisioned such an alternative use for shower spray lol

Hugs
Roz

stay at home mom said...

I like that message, I want this on my spray bottle, too, because it would increase my enthusiasm when I have to clean the shower walls again.

an English Rose said...

Hi Hermione, wht a thing to read on a bottle, wouldn't happen here. Handy for the toy box though
love Jan,xx

Hermione said...

Sunny - I'm glad :)

Roz - That's thinking outside the box... er, bottle.

Nina - Yes, I find it very motivating too.

Jan - I was quite surprised to read it.

Hugs,
Hermione

Cat said...

LOL Hermione...good point! It was always my responsibility to clean our implements...including keeping the leather moist and supple.

Have to admit I am very surprised to see it on a cleaning bottle.

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

ronnie said...

What a funny message to have on the bottle. Does Ron need a new spray bottle to use for your wet spankings?:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

ashebridge said...

LOL I thought for sure that wasn't a tooshie! All my sprays have a different saying and a different picture. So yeah, it's exactly what it looks like :-)

Hermione said...

Cat - I would do a good job on wood and plastic, but not so sure it's safe for leather.

Ronnie - Ah, now there's topic for a post! And a very good suggestion for the empty bottle.

Chickadee - I'll have to check out more bottles of this stuff the next time I go shopping.

Hugs,
Hermione


smuccatelli said...

I can only surmise it's for dildoes and butt plugs. Or one could just use condoms...