Wednesday, October 8, 2014

We need what?

Ron and I keep a list of things we need to buy when we do our weekly grocery shopping, and add to it whenever one of us notices we have run out of something or sees a special on the weekly flyers. Last night I went to the kitchen to add cereal to the list, and I noticed that Ron had added an item since I had last looked.

large bottom

We needed a large bottom? Another one? Was mine not large enough? Maybe he meant a bottom enhancer. Or something to make mine appear bigger. He wasn't going to buy another hairbrush, was he?

I looked again. There were two lines on the list in his handwriting, and I had only read the last one. The line above made it all clear.

chandelier bulbs

He needed light bulbs - the ones that are small and tapered to look like candle flames, but have a large base, the same as regular bulbs - for the light fixtures in our upper hallway and main floor entrance. Mystery solved. But it would have been fun to shop for bottoms, especially if they were on sale.

From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Hermoine, too funny. I would have done a double take seeing that on the shopping list lol. Hmm, bottom shopping .. sounds like a fun exercise :)

Hugs
Roz

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, here is a fantasy question. If in your area they had a SUPERMARKET of SPANKING EQUIPMENT, What are some of the items you would purchase, without hesitation. And could this become a reality in the future.

Aimless Rambling said...

Very funny. I was getting ready to send you mine. lol

Jay said...

Lol, thanks for the laughs!

Erica said...

HAHAHA! I love it. I suppose one would shop for a large bottom in a bakery, a candy store, a pizzeria...

Cat said...

LOL Hermione...I'm like Sunny...was ready to offer my big bottom also. ;) Thanks for the giggle.

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

Hermione said...

Roz - It was a funny moment for me.

Six - I'd buy a spanking bench. Padded, of course.

Leigh - How kind of you to offer.

Jay - You are most welcome.

Erica - All good possibilities. And there's Pennington's, a store that sells only plus sized ladies' clothing.

Cat - I'm spoiled for choice. Thank you!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Large bottom light bulbs, love it. I would have done a double take.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Baxter said...

Don't know about where you live, but there are a lot of large bottoms in Chicagoland. I saw one walking into McDonald's tonight and thought, yeah, that is exactly what you need to keep that bottom large. Geez.

Baxter

Minielle Labraun said...

I'd have looked twice!
Very cute.

smuccatelli said...

Like most women, you probably think your bottom is "too big" (for what, one might inquire) and, like most women, you're probably projecting. I'm sure if your husband felt your bottom was too petite, he'd let you know...

Hermione said...

Ronnie - Ron probably did it on purpose to make me look again.

Baxter - We see a lot of them here too.

Minelle - It was indeed.

Smuccatelli - I don't think Ron would say anything disparaging about my bottom, either way. HE knows it wouldn't be polite.

Hugs,
Hermione