Saturday, October 11, 2014

You Completed the Caption

Are things getting out of hand at this party? You be the judge.

Simon: Simon had done his impersonation of a chicken once too often for her liking.

Six of the best: "Honey," said the bridegroom-to-be, "on our wedding night, your bare bottom will taste the pain of a cane."

Minelle: He says, "Spank me! Spank me! Harder!"

Leigh: Can't wait til we're alone.

Sweetpea: "Shake that behind for me!"

Arched one: This is only a taste of what you are going to get later.

Baxter: Her: Can't wait til we get to our wedding suite where I will spank your bare bottom. Spanking through your pants is no fun for either of us.
Him: I agree. I want to go OTK now.
Her: Good as you will spend a lot of time OTK, dear.
Him: I am glad I married you.

Dr. Ken: "Hey! I don't remember THAT being part of the Macarena!"

Ronnie: Go on - dare you to spank it.

Ricky: I'm sorry Honey, and I swear I'll never look at a bridesmaid again!

Hermione: Tabitha's favourite party game was "Swat the Fly" and she always had the men buzzing around her.


Well, that was fun! Do stay for brunch. We're discussing a topic that's near and dear to all our hearts. (Hint: it begins with "S".)

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: