Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday FAIL

It's time to do some last minute shopping at Walmart.



I took the subway to avoid the heavy traffic. Next time I'll take the bus.





I hope he's here to shop for a new belt. I hate to think where the other end of that hook is attached.





How quaint!





A quick stop at the coffee counter. I think I've lost my appetite.




Someone had fun in the towel department.


Well, that concludes my shopping expedition.  As usual, it was unconventional.

There's still time to Complete the Caption.

From Hermione's Heart

11 comments:

stay at home mom said...

Hi Hermione, great fails. I liked the towels picture best, it is a much nicer eye-catcher than the one with the belt. Thanks for the giggle.

hugs

Nina

Aimless Rambling said...

I love the hook holding up the pants and the Victorian I pad. They may be fails but they made me laugh

abby said...

The Victorian I pad is kinda cute...and are the towels..
hugs abby

an English Rose said...

I know they are fails but I am still laughing!
love Jan,xx

ronnie said...

Hermione,

These made me smile. Thanks. Love the Victorian I Pad.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Nina - I thought the towels were very clever.

Leigh - Then they're WINs for you!

Abby - I wonder how many "iPads" they sold.

Jan - Laughing is good for you :-)

Ronnie - Glad you liked them.

Hugs,
Hermione

Erica said...

Thank you for the laughs. Gotta admit, the Victorian iPad is clever.

Unknown said...

But did you finish your coffee?
I bet the milk curdled.

Cat said...

I know they are all fails but they sure do make me laugh...my favorite is the picture with the towels. ;) Thanks Hermione...hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

Roz said...

Great fails Hermoine, love the towels and Victorian ipad lol. OMG the hook!

Hugs
Roz

Baxter said...

More good fails. Thanks Hermione

Baxter