Monday, December 8, 2014

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for December 7

This week we discussed role-playing. Here are your responses.

Bogey: We will be interested in reading the replies to this one. Yes, we do, always have. These days they are not formal, but spontaneous. Bacall usually starts them and I try to finish them.

Sir Wendel: We have been planning a French maid scenario. She will dress up as the maid and I spank her every time she makes a mistake on any of her tasks.

Baxter: I refer to my wife as my dominatrix. She is slowly taking on an appropriate persona.

Roz: We have role played. Naughty school girl and stern head master, cop and prisoner and Master, sex slave come to mind.

Arched one: We haven't role played but if R wanted to come up with one I'd love to do it. Of course she would have to be the dominant one. Maybe with me being a nude butler and her keeping my bottom red all day.

Ronnie: Haven't done any spanking role for a while. Our past 'role plays' have often involved Office Manager spanking because it's an easy one for us sharing the same office, it hasn't always been 'play' either. I've also managed to get punished by the Headmaster for swearing, been spanked by the Head Chef for not completing my commis chef duties and cropped by the Riding Master with me in jodhpurs making a terrible fuss although my husband didn't know he was Riding Master the first time, it was all in my head but I told him about it afterwards and he's since disciplined me several times for not shaping up.

Six of the best: My favorite role playing spanking scenes would be these: business office, where I play the boss,  reprimanding a secretary; a school scene, where I play a headmaster, or a boy student, and I spank a teen-age girl student or a naughty female teacher. Of course on their bare bottoms.

sub hub: We don't engage in role play very often because each of us is deeply immersed in our respective roles in our FLM. I'd like to role-play more though.

Katie: We haven't done any role play stuff that I can think of. Though Rob and I once talked about maybe trying a little in the future. Sounds like fun!

Minelle: We haven't but when I asked my Scotsman, he would like me to dress up as a French maid. I guess that means we may try it in the future!

Ricky: OK, if you must know . . .
On your suggestion, I mentioned something. And you know what happened?
She laughed (and I cried). Well, I hope you're happy!

Jenn: Not yet, though I've discussed professor-student or cop-speeder with others. Lately I've talked with a friend about pilot-flight attendant.

I'd do a simple costume, nothing elaborate.

Hermione: I often wear a short silk slip or a corset and stockings, and pretend I'm a naughty maid and Ron is the butler who is displeased with me. Sometimes in the kitchen I get a swat for not obeying Chef's orders. Nothing more formal than that, although I'd like to try a more elaborate scene some day.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies. Next week, something completely different!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: