Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for February 21

Our topic for discussion was rules, and this is what you said:

Ella: Good question, Hermione. Yes, there are a few serious rules that would result in a spanking. Things like safe and patient driving and letting Sam know when I get off work and where I am going. We also have a rule on sensible eating and maintaining a healthy weight. These rules were definitely agreed upon by both of us.

There can also be spankings for losing my temper, moodiness and snarky comments, as well as pulling away. These are decided only by Sam. I can protest, but it really doesn't change anything. These can be epic spankings depending on how Sam sees things.

Finally, there are several silly rules that can give Sam a chance to spank if he is in that kind of mood. This would be things like being sure his coffee is ready when he gets up. These are usually just fun.

Minelle: This is a good question! We don't really do rules. I know what will upset my guy. Mostly a certain type of spanking is related to my snarky attitude. Otherwise we have fun!

Jenn: We do a little of this. Can't write more tonight. Long weekend and I'm tired.

Leigh: No rules here, they'd only be broken anyway. It's fun fun fun until someone gets spanked.

Ronnie: Don't really do rules here. Swearing, snarky remarks and rudeness gets me spanked.

Anon 1: No rules yet, but we plan to set them. I think it will help because right now he doesn't spank me often enough. Mainly because he is still unsure of is authority over me, how often and why to spank.

Anon 2: We have two or three basic rules. There is no discussion only acceptance from him.

Hermione: Ron has plenty of rules. He's quite a stickler for meals on time, no food or beverages in the car, and which way the handle of his beer glass is pointing when I put a drink down in front of him (yes, really!) I try to toe the line in order to keep him happy, but breaking a rule never results in a spanking, because he doesn't spank for punishment. As I've said before, we spank for fun and enjoyment. Real punishment for me would be the elimination of spanking, and that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this subject.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: