Sunday, June 19, 2016

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #130


Welcome back, one and all, to our regular weekly spanko brunch. This weekend is Father's Day in many countries, and that inspired today's topic.

Do you ever engage in age play as part of your spanking experience? That is, does the spanker ever assume the role of a parent or other adult authority figure, and the spankee the role of a young person? If so, does it include special costumes or rituals?

Please leave your reply as a comment. When everyone has had a chance to speak, I will publish a summary of our discussion.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Roz said...

We have done this very occasionally, usually the naughty school girl scenario. No special costumes or rituals though.

Aimless Rambling said...

Not my thing.

WendelJones said...

We haven’t done the age thing. A few costumes at Halloween but all grown-up characters.

Anonymous said...

Yeah we do a mother/son and sometimes she decides to the principal and give me detention or the paddle. How did it come about? Well, my lady is 10 yrs. my senior, and many years back, shortly after we had gotten together, and I was just shy of 30 and looking all of seventeen (ah, to have those days back)and she looking mature beyond her age were at a social function when a quite elderly woman approached us (don't remember if she had a blue dress and pink hair or vice versa)and commented to her what a "mature and well behaved son she had". Well, with a big grin, she took that comment and ran with it. Sadly ,for me, she decides when and where it's time to play. The worse is when we are in public, and out the blue, she announces that I've gotten "too big for my britches".

willie said...

Can't say it is our 'thing' either. In fact I don't even get tingles when he (occasionally ) tries out 'young lady' either. Little one is fine, as technically I am little but to each his/her own.

ronnie said...

Have in the past done the naughty school girl with costume.

Love,
Ronnie
xx