Sunday, June 26, 2016

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #131

Welcome, one and all, to our regular weekend brunch. Have you ever found yourself in the following situation?

You really want a spanking but your partner is not in the mood and refuses. What do you do? 
  1. Say nothing, but sulk or otherwise make your disappointment clear? 
  2. Sit down and discuss the reasons for your partner's refusal? 
  3. Cheerfully but firmly encourage your partner to do it anyway? 
  4. Behave in a manner that might make your partner change his or her mind, such as bratting or seduction?
  5. Resolve the situation in some other way?
If this has ever happened to you, let's hear how you handle this. Please leave a comment, and I will publish a summary of our discussion once everyone has had a chance to contribute. If you have never joined in before, now's your chance. You may remain anonymous if you wish.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I've visited here, Hermione, but here's my (male who has been on both sides of the lap) take:

Sulking doesn't work and quickly goes negative. (And no one likes a sulker.)

Sit down and talk? Oh, Hermione! That is so girly-girl. And #4 and #5 are too general.

Here's what I think, it's a version of #3. If she comes to me and asks for a spanking - and I'm not doing something critical that just has to get done, or not physically ill (head cold, flu, headache, etc.) - I'll stop what I'm doing and spank her. It doesn't take long, often under 5-minutes. And I don't care who you are, you can always find 5-minutes somewhere somehow to do anything!

If it's the reverse and I ask her - she can put aside the iPad and playing solitaire for a few minutes and do it! Same rules.

Now, we only spank for the fun of it, so that 5-minutes my lead to many more minutes in the bedroom, but 'ya do what 'ya gotta' do, amiright?

Be well.

A.J.

abby said...

Well, He has never said no just because He was not in the mood...because of time constraints or we have plans and He does not think we have time. I do know He will get to ti as soon as possible...
hugs abby

Michael M said...

I might try and steer things towards a spanking but I am not in a position to ask outright. It has to be her call.

Anonymous said...

I guess I've been very lucky and have not had that problem. From the time she found out I love having my bottom paddled she has been more than willing. I was lucky to find the love of my life that also loves to spank her husband.
archedone

ronnie said...

If I asked and was refused I would probably behave in a manner that would change his mind. Though does depend on what P was doing at the time I asked.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hermione,

My wife is never in the mood to spank me but does it anyway as she realises how important it is to me. For that I will always be truly grateful.

HappyHappy spankings,

Yorkie