Monday, June 20, 2016

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for June 19

How many of you engage in age-play as part of your spanking activities?

Roz: We have done this very occasionally, usually the naughty school girl scenario. No special costumes or rituals though.

Leigh: Not my thing.

Sir Wendel: We haven’t done the age thing. A few costumes at Halloween but all grown-up characters.

Anon: Yeah we do a mother/son and sometimes she decides to the principal and give me detention or the paddle. How did it come about? Well, my lady is 10 yrs. my senior, and many years back, shortly after we had gotten together, and I was just shy of 30 and looking all of seventeen (ah, to have those days back)and she looking mature beyond her age were at a social function when a quite elderly woman approached us (don't remember if she had a blue dress and pink hair or vice versa)and commented to her what a "mature and well behaved son she had". Well, with a big grin, she took that comment and ran with it. Sadly ,for me, she decides when and where it's time to play. The worse is when we are in public, and out the blue, she announces that I've gotten "too big for my britches".

Wilma: Can't say it is our 'thing' either. In fact I don't even get tingles when he (occasionally ) tries out 'young lady' either. Little one is fine, as technically I am little but to each his/her own.

Ronnie: Have in the past done the naughty school girl with costume.

Hermione: This was something I used to fantasize about when I was quite a lot younger. I really wanted a partner who was a father figure. My first boyfriend was over 20 years my senior - just what I thought I wanted. Alas, it didn't last long; because of the age difference, we had little in common. I gave up that fantasy years ago. Ron has always been uncomfortable about the difference in our ages (seven) so I never mention anything age-related. Our relationship is so rich in many ways, but we don't do age-play, not even in fun.

Thank you all for sharing!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: