Monday, June 27, 2016

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for June 26

What do you do when you crave a spanking but your partner isn't in the mood?

A.J.: It's been a while since I've visited here, Hermione, but here's my (male who has been on both sides of the lap) take:

Sulking doesn't work and quickly goes negative. (And no one likes a sulker.)

Sit down and talk? Oh, Hermione! That is so girly-girl. And #4 and #5 are too general.

Here's what I think, it's a version of #3. If she comes to me and asks for a spanking - and I'm not doing something critical that just has to get done, or not physically ill (head cold, flu, headache, etc.) - I'll stop what I'm doing and spank her. It doesn't take long, often under 5-minutes. And I don't care who you are, you can always find 5-minutes somewhere somehow to do anything!

If it's the reverse and I ask her - she can put aside the iPad and playing solitaire for a few minutes and do it! Same rules.

Now, we only spank for the fun of it, so that 5 minutes may lead to many more minutes in the bedroom, but 'ya do what 'ya gotta' do, amiright?

abby: Well, He has never said no just because He was not in the mood...because of time constraints or we have plans and He does not think we have time. I do know He will get to to as soon as possible...

Michael M: I might try and steer things towards a spanking but I am not in a position to ask outright. It has to be her call.

Arched one: I guess I've been very lucky and have not had that problem. From the time she found out I love having my bottom paddled she has been more than willing. I was lucky to find the love of my life that also loves to spank her husband.

Ronnie: If I asked and was refused I would probably behave in a manner that would change his mind. Though does depend on what P was doing at the time I asked.

Yorkie: My wife is never in the mood to spank me but does it anyway as she realises how important it is to me. For that I will always be truly grateful.

Hermione: If Ron is feeling tired he might suggest that we postpone it until the next day, and he always keeps his promise, so I don't object. It is in his control anyway, because he's the boss, so I accept the postponement without being irritated.

Thank you all for participating this week!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: