Saturday, April 1, 2017

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #170

Welcome one and all to the first spanko brunch for the month of April. You all know what day this is, but there are no pranks here today. Instead, I want you to tell me about your own attempts at pranks—successful or not so much—and what the outcome was.

Can you think of a prank that might end up with one of the participants being spanked? Have you ever actually staged an April Fool prank that resulted in a spanking? 

Leave your response as a comment and I will publish a summary of our discussion once everyone has recovered from the tomfoolery.
From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

abby said...

A few years ago I was away for a family celebration, Master did not go with me. I was supposed to be away for a week, on the day I was supposed to drive back (about a 7 hour drive), I told him we were going out to breakfast first and would get a late start. Later that day, I sent I sent him a text saying I had stopped at my son's and decided to spend the night....Neither one of those happened and when I got home and he opened they door with a big grin I said...April Fool! And yes, my welcome home spanking was a bit more ...vigorous...than usual. hugs abby

WendelJones said...

One April 1st I popped in a couple 3lbs weights into the misses’ work bag. She sent me a text around lunch time complaining how tiring it was to walk from the train to her office. By the time she got home she was exhausted. I pulled the weights from her bag and yelled April fool. She did find the energy to whip my bottom with the belt. In the morning the misses ordered me to bend over for another whipping. She told me to have fun trying to sit at work.

ronnie said...

I did a silly one. I started running bath and then ran down the stairs and said I couldn't turn the hot water tap off and the water was near the top of the bath, P raced upstairs and found hardly any water in the bath and yes it got me spanked.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Jenn said...

I like those! Good, fun tricks.