Friday, July 27, 2018

An end of the week meme




Terpsichore published this meme recently, and I liked it a lot, so here goes!


1.  Name a place where you have always wanted to make love with your partner.
Outdoors, somewhere secluded.

2. What is your least favorite implement for a discipline spanking?
Dressage whip.


3. Name or describe a piece of lingerie in which your husband loves to see you.
Black garter belt and stockings

4. Do you favor silver jewelry or gold? Besides a wedding ring, do you have a signature piece that you wear often or even every day?
I love silver jewelry. I always wear a silver ring that I bought in Colonial Williamsburg, a Celtic ring with characters that mean joy, prosperity and fruitfulness, and Ron's baby ring with his birthstone.

5. What was the worst job you ever had?
My first summer job was in the bindery of a printing plant. The work was too heavy for me and I just wasn't any good at it. The next summer I worked in a newspaper\s editorial department as a proofreader and enjoyed it much more.

6. Is there something your husband does (or doesn't do) around the house that drives you crazy?

He does lots of jobs around the house, so no complaints there! The only thing that bugs me is that he won't give a straight answer to a question, but says "I guess so" or "I don't know".

7. What is the hardest thing you ever had to learn? Could be school, career, life, or even ttwd.

I learned the hard way to keep my mouth shut instead of spouting wisecracks.

8.  Besides a spanking, tell us something that always brings a tear to your eye. Could be a movie, a song, a memory, or something else.
I usually keep my emotions in check; keep calm and carry on, stiff upper lip are my mottoes. But if I'm feeling low and somebody shows sympathy to me and encourages me to open up, the tears come easily.

9. What was your favorite grade in school (K through 12) and why?
None of those. I always dreaded September and the return to school, because I was socially awkward and felt like an outsider, and the teachers didn't like me much either. Grade 13 was better because it was in a new city, people didn't know I was an outcast, and I sort of remade myself to make up for the past.

University was much better, and teacher's college was absolutely the best year ever, because there I met a huge number of fellow students who had also been outcasts. I learned there that the word for us was "isolates".

10. As a child, did you have a favorite stuffed animal or doll that you took to bed?
I loved stuffed animals and had a huge collection of different ones. When I was very small I had a stuffed toy - a cat or something - that I was never without, until it got too dirty and my mother threw it away. I was furious!

11. What was a make-believe game you loved to play when you were a kid?
It was a spanking game - no surprise there. I was the stern teacher and had very unruly teddy bear pupils who were spanked for every misdemeanor.

12. Look in your closet. Is there a lot of one particular color? Are you drawn to that color when you shop?
I look good in blue, so most of my clothes are in various shades of that colour. I also like reds.

13. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? What is your favorite soft beverage?

I enjoy white wine, although I wouldn't turn down a glass or red. I usually drink water throughout the day, along with tea at lunch and mid-afternoon.



14. If you could have your dream job for a day, what would it be?

I already have it.

15. Describe your wedding gown. If you didn't have a gown, tell us about what you wore. If you were going to get married again, what would you pick today?
I made it myself, and it was floor-length, white and pale green, with short sleeves. If I were to marry again, I would wear something comfortable and blue.

16. Tell us about your first car! How old were you? Did you give it a name? Do you remember how much it cost?
I was in my twenties, and it was a green Renault, totally unsuitable for Canadian winters. It was cheap, and I called it Kyrie.
 
And there you have it!
From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Loved reading the answers. May have to borrow this too.

NoraJean said...

Loved learning more about you, Hermione! ... this is a great little meme. ... nj ... xx

Windy said...

Thanks for sharing more about yourself here, Hermione! Amazing how many of us felt awkward and uncomfortable at school! GAH! Hugs! Windy

Minielle Labraun said...

Love this Hermione! I always love reading about others who have so many pf the same interests!

Baxter said...

the first question in your meme reminds me of a wonderful episode of sex outdoors. We were tent camping in Vermont in the Fall and it was a clear cool night with the moon out. We woke up around 2am and went outside to get lunar rays. Well, one thing led to another and we had amazing sex in the moonlight. No spanking though. That came years later.
Baxter

Hermione said...

Thank you all for your kind words. Please feel free to share this meme with others.

Hugs,
Hermione

Enzo said...

Hi Hermione - Thank you for sharing; this was great to learn more about you. I had never heard of the word "isolates". Is that a self-described owning type term?

Maria said...

Never fully understand the mixture of assertiveness and submission which is called a male. He bought me a rubber riding crop but he protests when I use it on him... something about stiff synthetic material makes him squeal.
Guys!!! And you should ask which implements people cannot stand when used on the frontal spank targets

Roz said...

Hi Hermione, I'm sorry I am so late in commenting. I have been awol from blogland lately due to tech issues and am just trying to catch up.

I love this meme and enjoyed reading your answers. I love your answer to the jewelry question, especially that you have Ron's baby ring :)

Hugs
Roz