Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Guest Post - Implements I

Last week a regular reader and brunch attendee who I will call 'Barrel' suggested that I ask readers to send in pics of their favourite implements. Since it was his idea, I thought it only fair that his picture should go first.


That's quite a collection! He says about the strap that is fourth from the bottom "I made the leather strap from a shoulder strap off of a discarded piece of luggage. " Very creative!

If you would like to send me a photo of your favourite implement(s) I would love to post it here. Send it to me at martingale2 @ yahoo . ca (without the spaces).
From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

NoraJean said...

... a very creative collection! ... nj

ronnie said...

Crops yummy. Nice collection.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Fondles said...

OH second from the bottom - i have the exact same thing in a different colour! It was sold at a street side stall when BIKSS was on holiday as a "massager". LOL.

Eric51Amy49 said...

What's the blue thing in the middle? Never seen that before.
Amy

Hermione said...

I think the blue thing is the massager that Fondles mentioned.

They all look very serviceable!

Hugs,
Hermione

Maria said...

I ordered a thumper cane from Sweden (on Etsy) they say it is a rattan cane covered in rubber and makes an uncommon mixture of thud and sting. I am looking forward to its arrival but it takes a few weeks.... Have any of you tried it?

Fondles said...

uh-uh mine's the black one. i've never seen the blue thing before either. looks like it could do some damage tho.