Monday, July 2, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for July 1

Have you ever refused a spanking?

Yorkie: Well, we don't do punishments or discipline. All my spankings are for fun and erotic purposes and I am the one calling the shots. However, my wife will occasionally suggest that seeing as the house is empty we could...you know but with recent family trouble I wasn't in the mood when she suggested this the other day so I guess I did "refuse" but as it turned out, a few hours later I was in the mood and we did have some fun.
Consequences? None whatsoever. :) Just another delightful spanking from my wife and some great sex afterwards. Who could ask for more?

Pete: Last night, i was harshly punished. Without going into details i deserved every bruise i wear today. My wife was furious that i had too many beers at our sons ( 13 & 14 ) swim meets and instead of calling her i drove home. Two hours later my father in law came over took the boys to their house for their usual weekend. The moment they left, it was 10 pm but she took a belt, a paddle and her hand to my ass.
Usually in the morning, after a spanking all is well. Not today. She bent me over the sink in the kitchen and used belt on my already bruised ass. Then she left me drove to her folks for the weekend and left me a list of chores that were to be done by the time she comes back on monday.

Windy: Nope, not yet! I don't plan to either! Yikes!

Bonnie: Yes, it's happened. I have the right and the responsibility to safeword out if I am truly in trouble. There have been times when I felt sick or hurting in a place I'm not supposed to hurt or too exhausted or stressed out. I try to always accept his percussive gifts graciously, but there are rare occasions when a spanking just isn't what I need.

The only repercussions are that I get the spanking a different day.

Roz: Happy Canada Day Hermione and Ron.

I don't know I can recall actually refusing a spanking in the past, but I have certainly protested a spanking on many occasions. Let's just say, the spanking always happened regardless.

Fondles: I think there was ONE occasion when things weren't quite right "mentally" for both of us and that spanking went horribly wrong.

I did call a stop to it because it was hurting in a way that it wasn't supposed to.

The result was a good and heartfelt conversation and a proper makeup spanking the day after. Looking back I'm glad it didn't spell the end of spankings for us forever.

Happy Canada Day!

Sir Wendel: If one of us is sick then the spankings get postponed.

Baxter: very rarely do I refuse a playful spanking from my wife as she does not spank me as often as I want. So when she grabs an implement or suggests I need a spanking, I bare my bottom and let her have at.

abby: I have a safe word to stop a spanking, although I have never used it, I have no doubts that it would stop one immediately. There have been rare times when I am just 'not int the mood'...M knows just how to change that mood, with some playful fum.

A.J.: Has it ever happened? Sure! I/we only spank for the sexiness of it, but if one of us is not in the mood or other events getting in the way mentally or health-wise, nothing happens.

Rosco: I can’t think of a time, but it may have happened once or twice in the last 38 years when Irene has been spanking me, paddling me, tying me up, whipping me etc.

All I can think is sometimes I’ll ask if I can take a shower first - I like to feel clean. I love it when she’s been working out or doing something that makes her a bit sweaty- especially between the legs.

Hermione: Sometimes I don't feel much like one but, as I am the submissive in our relationship, I never outright refuse. I take what Ron cares to dish out, when and where he decides. I usually end up enjoying myself (in an ouchy sort of way). Having said that, if I see that Ron looks tired, or I have been really busy and am wiped out, then I can suggest postponing our play for another day and he usually agrees.

Thank you all for joining in this weekend! Have a safe week!
From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Fondles said...

As always, thanks for hosting and for posting the recaps! I don't think we say THanks to you often enough :)

Stan/E. said...

Too bad, my sweetie is from BC and I just discover your "bastille Day".''

Hermione said...

Fondles - You are very welcome.

Stan/E - Well, Canada Day isn't exactly the equivalent. Nobody went to the guillotine here; we are a peaceful nation.

Hugs,
Hermione